Reviews for Time Capsule
Infinitechange chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Very fun and awesome story!
Andriabow chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Great job with this story and I enjoyed it alot. Thanks for sharing.
Wee.doctor chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
this is the second time i have read this story and im still loving it!

but i really think this story deserves more reviews, i think many pepole have read it and liked it but too lazy to review!

but i shouldn't talk for others ;)

anyway great story! keep writing!

chris
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
Wow, what a wonderfully gripping and heart-melting story! This was really powerful and immensely imaginative! Your characterizations were gorgeous (although I have to admit that I thought Carson and John's relationship wasn't that close in your story) and the ideas and emotions you conveyed touched me deeply in my heart. The character of Brenna was especially intriguing and I thought she reminded me a lot of Perna from 'Poisoning the Well' (apart from her outward appearance of course).

Thank you so much for writing this!
fififolle chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
Two hours! What! Oh dear, not looking good here...Oh, nice try Brenna...wait... what! Was that it? Mm, could be interesting...Ah, the baby, of course...

Wow, sock it to him, Laura! Snort! Ooh, nice control Carson! hehe, sweet.

Nice image of Rodney here...Ah, so that wasn't just it...Golly. Not important? Twelve digit! That's a bit much!

Well, what a story! So many nice bits, lovely images, sweet moments. Thanks muchly. Really enjoyed it a lot!
fififolle chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
Oh yeah, the baby...Oh, historian hug! Golly, that's a lot of downloading...tense stuff. Yeah, you're a pioneer all right, Carson. And I've thought for a long time that there is much art in medicine! So he probably has such a soul... Poignant end there.
fififolle chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Poor Rodney. Oh, Shep, tactics, eh? Carson didn't like that...oh, right, thanks Rodney, that's that then. Oh, poor Carson. Er, nice one Shep... growly Carson, yum!
fififolle chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
What! Wraith? Wow. Oh, interesting, four of them. Oh, dear, so tiring. Well, I agree with John.
fififolle chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
Oh dear. Not fair. Poor Brenna. Oh, Elizabeth, what a question! Just you try it next time! That's right, Carson, you tell her! Silly woman.

Hey, yeah, way cool!
fififolle chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
She likes Carson - LOL! What is it with Carson and Chairs and stuff! He's just irresistable! Mm, interesting, his will affecting the strength of the link... Oh, no, she's not, is she? Yeah, Rodney can help, can't he? Just wait 'til Laura hears about this hehe!
fififolle chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
She's copied his accent, right? Yeah, lame, man. Fixed it, eh? Looking forward to that... Oh, cute ending to this chapter! Lovely.
fififolle chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
Oh, this chapter is shaping up nicely! John can't work it? Interesting. Smock - this was all hilarious! Tweety-bird LOL! Puttering - hehe. Yeah, wierd, Carson keen to try again. No wonder Rodney's worried. Oh, hiding it from Liz - bad idea! Oh good, she's there! They would have had big trouble... What an ending! This is priceless! Can't wait to see what's going on!
fififolle chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
The woman - Cadman hehe! Oh cripes, you're in trouble now Rodney! Oh dear, poor soul!
fififolle chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Oh dear! How exciting! Fry my brain LOL! Very intriguing...
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
ooh, er. Thank goodness for Highlander Medic, just catching up. I loved this chapter. Rodney fainting was ever so gorgeous, and Carson falling asleep was a treat. And look, lucky me - hundreds more chapters! OK, slight exaggeration there, but close. Looking forward to it.