Reviews for Fledglings
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
It shame that all three of them can't be given a fresh start or second chance of life as a child to experience something good that most other witches and wizards take for there right - but for this they'd need someone to take them and protect/care for them plus there'd have to want it. So I can't wait to see what you have planned for Severus, Harry and Draco to see if they'll finally find there way to salvations!
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Wow...what an absolutely brilliant story! So full of angst and bittersweet emotions of anger, guilt left over from the end of the war and the defeat of Voldemort...which certainly brought out the hankies!

I do happen to think that Severus, Draco and Harry, do make a romance together. I can certainly see all three of them reacting the way that they did, do what happened to them. In time they'll undoubtably heal each other.

But will you consider a sequel to this story, because I'd love to know what the future would hold for Severus, Draco and Harry

for there relationship...and if Ginny, would ever consider giving into her inner most thoughts of stealing Harry back from Severus and Draco?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow dramatic first chapter. I love it so much x
Jessarie chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
love the story, but could you tell me thename of the poem and who it's by that you used at the end? thanks, great work!
adavisa chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
Excellent fic!
adavisa chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
I love that you made Dudley the jerk. I really don't care for it when people redeem Dudley and say he "only beat Harry up because of Vernon."
adavisa chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I love the quote “But then you always were one for searching for things only you could see.” It's freakin brilliant!
Akane Miyori chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
that was a very nice story, and i loved the poem. it was lovely, great job. ,..
ClassicalConundrum chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Wow! Awesome story, I'm not really one for depressing type angstyness but this was extremely well written, congrats!
skrybspryt chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
this story was amazing and one of the few believable hp/ss/dm i have seen
samgurlalways chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I believe I am your 100th reviewer. I think. This is a wonderful start and I can't wait to finish this little story.
GoldilocksIsBack chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I like where this is headed. Really looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thanks for the lovely SSHPDM pairing too! It is insanely hard to find on
Lala chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
its an interestin beginnin
BettyBoopSweden chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
I have just finished reading this whole story from cahp. 1 - 11 and should really just go to bed, BUT I have to tell you that I loved this story.

The way you write and all the angst and the end...I actually teared up a bit and that not something I do very often!

Thank you for a great story and I'm going to read more of your stories, starting tomorrow 0)

Sorry for any strange spelling and such, english is not my first language.

Sigh...it was SOO good!
wover30 chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
That was the perfect ending for this fic! great job! I really enjoyed reading, Keep up the great writting!

:oP