Reviews for Holy Names
Zombwina chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Good story! Hope to read more!
Yareliz chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Please continue!
Analiria chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
For old times' sake, please update!
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
This story was AMAZING I do hope you update one day!
katie4dragons chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Post the next chapter soon please!
Miravisu chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Hmm, indeed, marriage.. *grins wickedly*

And here's hoping you'll find inspiration to finish this story!
Color of life chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
What a beautifully written story. It has such vivid imagery I felt I was actually there. I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that you've abruptly stopped the way you have. As I was reading I was sure that you had a plan for the route that you were going. I was wondering if it were possible for you to continue this wonderful story, bring it back so we can all enjoy it and see where you decide to go. The fragile relationship between Draco and Hermione is mind blowing because you can just see them both fighting the trust they feel for one another, as it pulls them tighter together. The faerie is a wonderful touch as well especially how she can sense love. It's almost as if the little faerie was there own inner feelings. I know this is a long shot since there hasn't been an update in almost four years, but I've read your other works and while I've never commented before I've enjoyed your writing immensely. I hope that this review is enough to bring you back to this wonderful piece that you started so long ago. Thank you for the stories you've written I can't wait to see what you come up with next whether it's continuing this story or creating another.
Born2beAngel chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
WAAH! PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON!

I absolutely LOVE adventure stories with Dramione in them. Especially if they hate each other.

So far I've only read 2 stories about adventure with Dramione (this one included) and I'm getting slightly annoyed that both of the stories have been put on hold.

GAAHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVE THIS STORY!
REader chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
wow...this is one of the best stories I've read. I really like your descriptions-the imagery is really nice...especially when you describe their feelings.

I love the phrases you use, like "fisted her heart." I think their unused and fresh. Please continue
StarryEyed15 chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Ok, so this probably won't influence you to continue this story, but please please please write more! This story is too good not to finish. It's so different from you're other stories and so imaginitive. I know you still come to this site because you're still writing stories! Just think of all the desperate readers waiting for what happens next! Will Hermione really be so crazy as to try to marry into the tribe and will Draco's blossoming love for her make him intervene? Who knows because you haven't posted! ;)

And if you really don't intend to finish the story, please let us know. I don't want to keep my hopes up. :)
BloodJewel chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
*Turns to attica with wand in hand* Inspire, Inspire Inspire! Okay, okay so I'm not a witch, just some crazy fanfic reader that is in love with this story. Come on we need another chapter please please please. *Composes self* Okay so we all really enjoy this story, please update. Happy Writing!

BloodJewel
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!

This is SO unlike anything you've ever written. It's just amazing and intense. I really hope that you haven't given up on this. Because quitting is for LOSERS! And honestly, I'm quite certain that such a path is one that you would not want to be walking on. Update this- along with your other electrifying stories. Don't be afraid to show off your mad skillz ;)
Erin chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
This story has a different tone than the Dramione's I've read. But I like it. Your imagination is so vivid, I don't know how you can think of all this. It's amazing. Please update!

-Erin
liquid flames chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
is that all? seriously! your killing me here! please PLEASE write more! i NEED to know what happens!
Liquid Flames chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
WHY? wh do you leave me hanging so? its torture how good your writing is!