Reviews for Holy Names
chuck-klee chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Brilliant! I loved it so much, especially the rose metaphor thing, that was pretty cool. It sounds like it's going to get really, REALLY interesting next; I cna't wait to read it.
SmilinStar chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
No serious is good! I for one totally love action especially if it has a dollop of romance on the side!

Anyway, this chapter was amazingly well written, well done, keep going,

love SmilinStar x
kytus chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Another brilliant fic. Very thrilling and well written.

Id like to read lots more.

Update soon!

Kylie x
spitfirecracker chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
This is most definitely a departure from your usualy style. I appreciate the nuances you've given to Draco's character. SO many layers to sort through, for both of them. Like I mentioned before, the evolution of their relationship is always really interesting to read and I for one, am very eager to see how you handle that amidst an action-adventure setting.

Speaking of that genre, their pelt through the corpse-lined street and the current stage of their search for Death Eaters, whilst impetuous, made for a riveting read. Thanks!

Please tell me otherwise but I fear Basketcase is doomed to be always a 'WIP' and never a 'COMPLETE'.
lorett chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
Love it Attica!

The whole ash thing - CREEPY. The entire world in greys and blacks, totally portraying a bleak, hopeless expanse before them. Foreshadowing? We'll see. I did LOVE how their hands fit so perfectly together. That was a great line.

You're a beautiful writer, dear!

BRAVO.

Can't wait for more.

Lorett
RedWitch1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Oh wow, exciting chapter or what? Everything is building up just nicely, and I'm loving your charactisations of our favourite pair... Excellent as always attica...
dan-lovr chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Aww. I liked how their hands fit perfectly! Are we going to be getting more D/Hr sometime soon? I love the story. Its mysterious and adventurous. Please update as soon as you can!
Vengeful chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Wonderful chapter. You captured the nature of the deserted and destroyed towns perfectly, and the feeling of hopelessness. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Danz chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Fantastic! I love the characterisation of Draco and Hermione... it was very well written. You are extremely talented! Keep it up!
Jenni chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
It's really good, mkae sure you keep updating
end1essly chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
ooh, very cool. I like the way this story is going
spitfirecracker chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Dum Dum Dum.

So much drama. Y'know? It's a sign that I've read too many badfics(drafted the unpublished few meself) when you expect tension/anger/pain/panic/sadness to have endsmooching.

I was really expecting some sorta fireworks despite it's total non-place and am glad you decided to explore their feelings in great detail. The enimity between them has not disappated one tiny bit and I, for one, am looking forward to the evolving stages in their relationship.

(I think the Apparation scene was written accurately. If my sworn enemy of the opp. gender did that, I'd probably be simultaneously pissed off, confused, stressed and awkward. Has there been a recent personal experience? *waggles brows*
snowbttrfly chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
that left me breathless
chuck-klee chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
oh my god, that was amazing! I totally love D/H stories, and this one's freaking awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! K.
SmilinStar chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Hehehe nice place to leave it! I hope you update soon, i can tell this is gonna be a corker of a story! Keep going and thank you for the quick update,

love SmilinStar x