Reviews for Holy Names
Varietygirl9143 chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Ok I'm dying to know what Hermione's thinking of doing, though I think I have a hunch...

Update soon! This is an absolutely amazing story!

vg
o0odreamypoet chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Fantastic story so far. Loving the plot line since it is rather original and I love D/Hr that has adventure in it. Such a relief to read since there are too many Hogwarts D/Hr around. But it has been a while since you updated...so I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story. I love your stories attica!

-adds to D/Hr community-

-Simply the Best-
Domya Wolfe chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
Are you daft? if this was a Draco Malfoy and OC, Hermione Granger and OC fic, then she could marry someone else, but you say your pairing Draco and Hermione. Do you know how binding marriage would be in a tribe like that? You can't seriously marry either of them into that tribe unless you change the pairing set up. Otherwise, you'll just have to do something drastic to get her back with Draco. Like have the beast kill the OC she marries because it wasn't meant to be.
BloodJewel chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Where are you attica? It's been to long...

"Draco sighed heavily, watching after her, running his fingers through his hair. He swore out loud, but was still unable to ward away the bad feeling clustering up along the middle trench of his stomach, hinting to him that something vast was going to happen that he definitely wasn’t going to like at all."

So what happens? You've had us waiting over a year... Hell I'll wait another too but, I'd rather not. I reread the story every couple months and I absolutly love it. I find myself lost sometimes thinking about what the next twist in the story is going to be. Oh well enough about me. I hope all is well. As always, Happy Writing!

BloodJewel
malfoyswagger chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story, it's among my favorite Dramione stories. Your writing is amazing and unique. Anyhow, I really like your plot and the way the story is going, I hope you can update soon because I'm dying to know what happends next!
drakemi'owne chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
when are you going to update?i am so waiting to find out what's going to happen...please post sooner!
ChellChellSEA chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I like the plot
Jex chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
if you update this I will uh...give you..uh..Dracomalfoy...maybe :P
PerpetualPerplexity chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
u r a great write... i am speechless. keep up the fantastic work
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Gosh... I love everything you write... I'd forgotten about this fic...but am so glad I found it again...I can't wait for the next chapter... will she marry draco... or attempt to marry some random person in the tribe and draco get angry and insist that she marry him? Or will it be something... totally different? I guess I'll find out!
peachez18 chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
GIRL, YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE ME HERE! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC! SIMPLY SO IN LOVE WITH IT! You’ve got me holding on to every word and every sentence despite it being so detailed and elaborate. Please don’t make me wait too long for the next chapter – Please?
Hogwartsstollaway chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
OMG! You have got to be kidding me! You just can't leave that off right there. I mean come on how cruel are you? Well I will tell you , you are very cruel. But! If you can get me some more of this really soon, I think I can find it somewhere deep down inside my heart to wholey and completely forgive you. I just started reading this a few days ago and I am addicted to it already. This ship is my only ship I refuse to read anything else. I love your Draco he is absolutely adorable. And I quite agree with him that Hermione is bloody well crazy. I can't wait to see the wedding ceremony and I am anxious to see Draco's reaction to it all. So please, please, please tell me you have an update coming soon. I will be waiting impatiently and greedily in my little corner with my blanket and candle for your next update.

Thanks Bunches,

Cindy
elixirgurl chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
cool forest, hot tempers…did I ever say anything bout the story lacking sparks? Heck, I take that back…this is all about sparks!
elixirgurl chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
gud till now. Lacks sparks, but still…
taylor chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow! What a great fic. I hope you update soon. :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »