Reviews for Holy Names
Veggie Milk chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
another great chappie. long intervals between posts, but its worth it...ah, so exciting! cant wait for more!
dan-lovr chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
OMFG! I just sat down and read this story all over again. Although it is only 7 chapters long it is extremely long so it took me about an hour and a half to read it all. Had alot of interuptions along the way but I just had to finish this story! Its absolutely amazing. I have to absolutely love how they are so in character. Usually, D/Hr stories push them into a relationship way too fast. But this one- they have been through so much and just barely having remotely close to loving feelings toward eachother. Outstanding story you have here. I cant believe Hermione is even having to think about this whole marriage thing! She cant! I understand she wants to help Harry but to take those drastic measures? Atleast now we are starting to see that Draco is having so jealousy issues! Woo hoo! Im hoping he will say something to stop her. To make her rethink all this! Ah! I CANNOT wait for another wonderfully long chapter! Please update soon.

-Hope this review wasnt terribly long.
Aprilia chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Marriage? How brilliant.

And I'm positively sure those strange feelings Draco keeps getting are a result of the strange village magic, no? Is Hermione feeling it too?

Anyway, looking forward to the sweet, sweet lovin'. ]

Awesome story!
wanda chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
O i like it! hurry hurry! update, please!
Belgin chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
you promised us sweet,sweet lovin,i don't think a forced marriage is what you can call sweet lovin,lol,newayz,i really do look forward to the next chapter,will they start to express their feelings once they're married? what does the tribe know about death eaters and harry? so many questions unanswered,so please,answer them soon :-)
Meggily chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
hehe something vast, eh?

i do wonder...

EternalOphelia chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
I so love this idea of the enchanted tribe in the forest. And the marriage? Muah! It's beautiful, haha :P I eagerly await your update.

EternalOphelia chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
This story is concentrated crack! Haha, it's like Lost. Oh, I'm such an addict to so many things-good things, mind you.

I really enjoyed how you dealt with their situation in this chapter (though I have to say my favorite part so far is Draco running away from a near-nude Hermione and getting himself lost). Draco is angry with Hermione, though himself too for allowing good thought about Hermione to enter his mind, and flees. The idea of an animal attacking him, even after he left her, never crossed my mind until the moment it happened. One would think, with how many times Draco mentioned dangerous creatures, that an attack was inevitable and predictable. I suppose that the mention of it was what made me believe it wouldn't happen, therefore surprising me...Now, what came next is my favorite part of the chapter-Hermione nearly leaving Draco to die. Not to say that I wanted her to, because I am completely for Draco/Hermione, but to give her character that kind of strength and malice towards Draco-bravo! Most other writers-regrettably myself included-would have made Hermione heal him immediately and without question, falling deeper into an abyss of hatred for him when he would undoubtedly awake and belittle her some more for her weakness of emotions. In the end she, of course, had to save him, but that thought that she might not was what won me over. And then the end, with her falling ill/wounded as well-ah! I wish I was awake enough to read the 7th chapter!

SmilinStar - again chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Hey, told you i'd be back!

Wow chapter 7 was great! Married? Hehe this is gonna be fun! Also loved the nine and half year old chief! Can't wait to read what happens next so please please update soon,

SmilinStar x
EternalOphelia chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Well, I was going to wait until I got to the last chapter posted to review-seeing as I only just found this story-but at this chapter something caught my attention that I couldn't not voice my appreciation. The first three chapters I have read (and I can't wait to continue when I'm able) are so well-written, so full of imagery and sophisticated language. I'm an English writing major and even I had to look up some of the words you used-and I so love to learn new words.

Anyway, enough babble. The reason I decided to review this particular chapter was when it came to the point where Draco was unlocking the room covered with snakes. It was such a great image, such a great idea (I found myself growing angry and jealous that it hadn't been my brilliant idea, haha, as all writers do) that I couldn't pass up the chance to tell you. Your entire story so far as been full of such images and ideas, truly grasping the world Rowling created while making it your own and-most importantly-adding in the Dramione aspect as well. It's so subtle, but so obvious at the same time-because any kindess or gentleness between the two is like a slap in the face. I loved how Draco grabbed her hand in frustration to get her to follow him (the Side-Long Apparation scene is another great one too), and then after he lets go it's Hermione who searches for his hand while he's doing the same. They don't say a word about it, during or afterwards, and that's the only true way someone can pull of such a thing with them. They're both too stubborn to admit what's happened, yet by not voicing it, it leaves them open and vulnerable to the same thing happening again and again. Your characters remain very true to the canon.

Well, you're probably growing sick of my ranting and raving. Let me end with a simple: thank you.

SmilinStar chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Oh my god! I'm practically hyperventilating with excitement! I've been waiting for ages for you to update this and now you have I'm so happy, i just had to let you know! I haven't actually read the chapter yet, that's how happy i am, so i'll go read the chapter and then come back and give you a proper review! lol!

SmilinStar x
The Soprano chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
If Hermione marries the annoying little Chief kid, I will never forgive you. The way I almost never forgave you after it took you four or five months to update this. But it's the summertime, so I'll be lenient.

Anyways, just a quick question. When they say 'marry into the tribe' do they mean they actually have to marry someone who's already a member? Or can they just marry each other? Because all the guilt and mixed emotions and screaming matches that would follow with them having to be married would be absolutely brilliant.

All for this chapter,

Marmalade Fever chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This looks promising. You have a great sense for storytelling. :)
Alex chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
She has to get married to someone in the tribe or just by someone in it? This is getting interesting and I hope you will be updating soon.
rachhulk chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
no she' CANT marry into that tribe! beacuse how are she and draco going to get together if she's already TIED DOWN!

184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »