Reviews for Holy Names
reader1221 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
this was a good cahpter, but you simply must start the whole dracehermione love saga stuff going! cant wait for the update!
rachhulk chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
i was NOT expecting other people to be actually living in the forest! ahh so the plot thickens!

but anyways i was so scared that something would happen to draco.. even though i knew he would live.. jsut because.. wellyouc ant continue a story without draco! oh the HORROR! haha but yeah and i knew hermione would rescue him.. because typical right.. but i was thinking that she would run to his side and bbe all worried and shit.. not all well thats karma for you buddy! haha
rachhulk chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
ahhahaha

love the last sentence!

:D
kia twee chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
you better update soon or i'll...i'll tell u what i'll do once i've thought of it.

just update soon!

great chapter!
kytus chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
As soon as I saw the update in my inbox I had to get comfy. It's like getting your self ready to go into the cinema. It felt like that, literally, with my chocolates, crisps, sweets, drinks surrounding me.

I'm relieved, atlast, that we're getting closer to 'the big day', (as some brides like to call it). I'm sure Draco would rather call it the end of his life though!

I bet all your readers where wondering how you were going to weasel in the reason for them to marry. Well, if getting info on the Death Eaters isn't a good enough one, then I don't know what is. But then again, I'm sure Draco would disagree.

Also Draco's view of the Chief was great. Loved the Chief's reaction about his age too. It's just like how my nephew would react.. He is also how I would picture Draco at that age, spoiled, snobbish and most likely to throw a temper-tantrum if someone belittles him.

There wasn't much of Hermione, however I have always liked your Draco's point of view anyway, much more amusing, although Hermione does have her quirks occationally.

The village descriptions were lovely, aswell as the tribe. You did well bringing alive a new race.

Everyone knows you have lots of fics going on at the same time, however, I really, really want you to update this super fast. Many will argue the fact that 'If It Was You' is better, but 'Holy Names' is my favourite, by far.

Hoping I don't have to wait long.

Kylie x
ali-lou chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
Great chapter, I am so excited for the update, I really have to be somewhere so I don't have time for a long review I just wanted to say how much I adore this story! I'm so glad to hear you never forgot about it.

BTW I love Draco, he is so funny;

“Senile old men and their rubbish riddles,” Draco grumbled.'

That ruled :) Keep it up!
RedWitch1 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
My current favourite story of yours... And that chapter was so worth the wait. I adore the tribe, plus Hermione's very Hermione way of thinking of things. If they will help her get Harry, that married she will have to be LOL...
Heptagon chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Good chapter. I like the way you write Draco and his ponderings. :)
Heptagon chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great story. I love it how you describe everybody's feelings and thoughts, and the background depictions are wonderful as well. My favourite of this chapter was the scene between Dumbledore and McGonagall. :)
Angela-Marie chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I was really happy to find this update. Keep going!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I LOVE ATTICA!

As usual, your brilliance has left me quite without the ability to explain myself well. Will "Holy-Cow-Amazing!" do for now?

I like the nine-year-old chief. Are we ever going to find out how he became chief?

Ah, they be pacifists. It's like the Switzerland of the Magical World. Ha.

"Phillippa. . ."
BloodJewel chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
MinorMistake99 chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Ahh..

so I wonder if Hermione is going to get Malfoy to marry her now? This story has now taken an interesting turn.

UPDATE SOON!

Minormistake99
Thisonenow chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
::sways back and forth with a stupid grin plastered on her face::

yay. An update. There is light in my world again. XD

great chapter. looking forawrd to more!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
NO! Please don't make her marry the nine (and a half) year old chief! and if tshe plans to do just that, make Draco intervene somehow. please update soon.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »