Reviews for Rosa Goes Courting
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
(Falls over, then gets back up again.)

Woah...sure didn't see that one coming. Nice twist, though.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well, that was... different. I'll admit that it's been a long time since I saw that episode, so I didn't remember that Rosa saw Stingmon... but it's worth a read all the same. I wish you'd write Ken's reaction after the end!
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*Raises hand into the air aas if to say something, but mouth just falls open.*...Chibi-Chan: I think the story killed her. Kari: One can only hope. Chibi-Chan: CREST! Crest: ...o.O? Kari: Let her be...man I knew Rosa-chan was strange but damn Stingmon? Chib-chan: Well *Shrugs* Crest: *Mouth still agape*...wow...
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*on the floor laughing* Now that's a twist... That was perfect!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
LOL! Stingmon? That's hilarious! Quite amusing as well!

I should've seen that coming since this is a "humor" fic.
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Dark Angemon: *Stares open-mouthed and wide-eyed*

*crickets are heard in the background*

D.A.: *Still staring*

Blacktailmon: Please excuse him. He's not used to these kinds of shocks. *Grabs Dark Angemon's collar and begins to drag him away*
Kirri chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Hahahahahaha! Ya better watch out...there's a Fan Girl about!(Not you of course, Silvor. I know you're male. It's Rosa I'm talkin'.)

Y'know something, SilvorMoon? You're a kind of Puttimon. Your friendship and humour stories just have this wonderful golden glow that makes me all warm and happy inside-and it's a light you're willing to share with everyone. Even when you're serious, you shine through. It's really, really neat! You're definitely the coolest guy I've ever met...um, read. You're like a human Golden Digiegg. You shine a light, like Angemon, but you're not this faraway mystical angel. You're a warm light that's right here with us and touches us and makes us warm and happy. Quinthain, Silvor-kun!
Mastero chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Stingmon? lol.
Megamastermaind chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Firebrand/Phallanx/Arma/Megamastermaind: WHAAAAAT!

Firebrand: Another Human/Digimon relationship?

Megamastermaind: Guys...

Phallanx: We know...you're trying to make a review.

Arma: We're leaving, but we still can't snap out of it since we rode the ''Flame'' fic from Sera.

Megamastermains: Arma...

Arma: Okay, okay, okay, we're leaving.

Megamastermaind: Sorry, SilvorMoon, it's hard to soothe my Demon Partners recently. You left me kinda astonished. Seeing my Digidestined compratiot Rosa on her way Japan just for Stingmon? I can't believe it. I thought she had a crush on Ken, right? But it's okay, I been looking a Rosa fic for a long time, and you made and end to my quest, so I really thank you a lot. Just keep up the good work, and please, if it is okay with you, make a total Human pairing with my compratiot, will ya?(PLEEAASSE).
aj chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Bad joke! Bad joke! But funny joke. Wow. That is...really bad. But really funny. HA! That's all I can say.
Jack Ishima chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
That was the most unexpected twist I have ever seen. Very funny.
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Oh my Gawd! That out of here!A must read.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*snickers mischeviously* I think she should get her wish ;) It would be a beautiful couple.
12808 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
LOL! *wipes away a tear* No, seriously, no punchline giveaway, but that was great. Completely unexpected. (I come in reading it with the mentality of Yamaki’s theme song, and I come out with.. the punchline! .)
mouth hangs open chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
No! No, no, no, no, no, NO! *laughs hysterically* Not what I was expecting...*mad fit of giggles*