Reviews for Astyanax and Lilly
jamielouise chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
hey.. i loved this story.. it was so light hearted.. very good job.

jamie
vampirediva07 chapter 12 . 5/23/2006
"But she an..an..an he…” he said looking at Briseis and pointing from Lilly to Astyanax. “And he with the…and the..and..and..her saying the…an..an..oh gods..” with that Achillies fell back."

OMG...that is so funny. Sounds like one of the random conversations in guard. I love the story by the way, very cute!
Atika chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
omg..That story was soo cute..and funny..and romantic..It had all anyone could ever ask for in a story. You are a very talented writer. My favorite part was the ending..and When Lilly stabbed the man in the butt with a fork... I kept laughing and smiling at this story. Write some more- Maybe a more detailed story about Briseis and Achilles... _ Can't wait to see what else you come up with. - In the movie I almost cried when Achilles died.. I kept saying... "No...no..nonononono... He can't die... Briseis could be pregnaut...No he can't die.." I made a fool out of myself.. lol but I did get a hug from my bf for doing that..do it was worth it.. I didn't scream it or anything just whispered it (rather muttered under my breath). Anywayz I wanted to wait to review at the end.. so yeah.. _ I really liked it. More like loved it... (Please don't think me odd.. Just got excited... I really get into stories/books/movies/or whatever I'm watching/reading/playing or w/e. I won't bother you with a long review... I know.. I'm bloody annoying.. Ttyl! - Hollie
courtney jonkers chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
i absoulutly luved your story pleze write again
mz.sammiz chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
i love your story! it was so freakin' )
butterfly389 chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
great ending...it was a very sweet story.
butterfly389 chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
really sweet..the whole message in the sand with candles was a sweet idea..not very "ancient-troy-like" but very sweet...
someoneuprobablydontknow chapter 13 . 11/7/2005
aw my god! thats so cute! and then sara and andreas fall in love too! god i am crying with happiness
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 13 . 11/6/2005
AW! this was such a cute and adorably story I loved it. hopeto read more of you.
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
NO! don't leave a cliffhanger like that UPdate SOOn! VERY VERY SOON!
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
How cute they're destianed to be married aren't they?
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
oh, not good. please update soon!
jean chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
interesting and please update soon
someoneuprobablydontknow chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
lana needs to dig a very large hole, in a very deserted area, in a very cold climate. then she needs to go and bury herself in it. no one would miss her, and it would make me very, very happy. (SO DIE LANA DIE)
dots27 chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
chp 8 and 9 were good. i like this triangle starting between them. you should let Astyanax admit his feelings first or give have him try to give lilly hints.