Reviews for Angelic Shadows
OmegaIsMyHomebot chapter 25 . 7/28
OK, so it seems I'm the first person in months to post a review on this and this might be a dead fic, but I'm going to send some thoughts in the hopes that this story continues, because it is really, REALLY good.

I love the development of the relationship between these two, how Mewtwo jumps between being romantic and awesome to infuriatingly stubborn and insensitive without it feeling dissonant. I love the action, the dialogue is thoughtful, and the romantic bits are... _..._...pretty hot.

But it's this last chapter that leaves me dying to see more. Through this whole story, Mewtwo has foolishly, arrogantly assumed that his powers give him the right to decide what's best for everyone. He thinks he knows how to steer every possible scenario into his desired outcome. The very existence of Maya and Chris has permanently shattered that belief. He's a FATHER now, and he has no idea how to be one. Not only that, he's a father to another Mewtwo. He's no longer the only one of his kind in this universe, and when he sees Maya, he sees himself and the horrible past he had to face. Now he has to protect these children, and he doesn't know how because his idea of protecting others in the past led to more problems. He can't unilaterally decide what's best for everyone anymore. He has to be part of a team. He has to ask for help on how to be a parent and a teacher. The most badass Pokemon of all time now has to face the challenge of DOMESTICATED LIFE!

It's been over 18 months since the last update, and IDK if you still write here anymore (I don't have a Tumblr), but I would love to see this story continue because it's really starting to get good. You've shifted it into a new scenario that has a lot of potential for both laughs and drama. I'd love to see Mewtwo be completely flabbergasted with how to deal with hyperactive kids who want to show him all their cartoons and board games. On the other side of the coin, I'd also love to see how he teaches them to develop their powers and how he and Maya bond over being magic Japanese cat monsters. There's so much potential to take this fic in a direction that we never expected when it started, and I hope you keep hacking at it. This is the best PokeFic I've ever read.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 25 . 12/10/2015
Lovely I absolutely love this story!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
This is beautiful I can not express how well this is :)
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
Another great chapter I hope Mewtwo meets with Cassandra!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
I loved this chapter I hope Cassandra and Mewtwo see each other soon!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Another sad but beautiful chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
Another great chapter I loved it!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
Another wonderfully done chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Such a beautiful chapter I loved it!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
This story is so sad, why do I get the feeling she is pregnant?
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Another amazing chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Another wonderful chapter great work!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
Another beautiful chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
I loved this chapter so sad yet so lovely!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Absolutely loved this wonderfully written chapter, I love how human you made Mewtwo without making him ooc and this description wow! I'm very impressed with this story that I must tell others of how well this story is!