Reviews for All I Can Do
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was definitely a very touching oneshot. It's an interesting idea to have happened and despite how little they actually interact they make such a good couple.
Lita of the Dancing Flames chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Kawaii desu! I like this a lot. The last portion is definitely the best.
scaryghost chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
haha I know you said you liked it when people tell you what they honestly think and that you like being told what you can change but I honestly cant find anything wrong with this. I thought it was a wonderfully cute story.
shirogane777 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Now cut that out! he thought, a little surprised at himself. Not so much because he was attracted, . He

ahh lol just a random spelling mistake.

Man, I wish I could offer some concrit, but all I've got is admiration for the fluff (It's so fluffeh!). I wasn't sure about the continuity of the story tho? I read isn't it Grand What I've managed, so I know you've read the manga, but you mentioned DOMA which I haven't seen yet so is this anime based? Anyways, I should probably check out season 4 before I say anything about that really lol.

I wasn't particularly sure what Otogi's motivations were. Are his feelings building off of the support Pegasus gave him for his game? Because they only seem to have had one or two meetings in the anime.

and for praise, I love the way you write Pegasus btw. He's just so slightly not there. It's perfect, though different from the idea I have of them...
nictuniema chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wonderful *_*! I loved it!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*contented sigh* Ooh, I think I feel a cavity coming on... Brilliant once again _ This is really seriously adorible. I guess since you say in your bio that you have more respect for people who can point out areas that could use some improvement, I should whine some about flaws rather than simply praising you, but I can't come up with too many. I suppose the plot was a little ambiguous as far as exactly what was happening with Doma goes, but it doesn't really matter too much. It would matter more if that had been the main focus of the story, but it wasn't, so... Anyhow, going into detail about Doma's evil plots etc. would have been too serious for this story, ruining the delightful fluffiness _ This isn't a pairing I've ever seen before, but it's such a truely great fic that it leaves me wondering why I haven't... And the characterizations are right on the mark, of course. I really like this line: "Please don't tell me you're going to start stammering out denials. You've been making such a nice impression on me up until now. If you're going to stammer and look dazed at me, the least you could do is stammer out a confession." I love it
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wow.

ok, I'm puting you on my favorite authors list now. This one's awesome too! VERY cute. I liked how casual Pegasus is being at the end when Otogi is about to freak out or something. WONDERFUL!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Oh! That was so cool. Pegasus is my favorite character in the whole series, and he's so under-represented in the world of fanfiction... nice to see someone else who likes him.
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Very romatic, very lovely - a quality piece of work. :)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
AWW! That's so cute! I think it might even approach Mokuba-levels of cuteness (should that be possible).