Reviews for An Appointment in Dresden
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Looked up the book title on a whim and, goodness sakes, I love this. It's wonderful even though it's just a very small picture into that first visit. I couldn't find your livejournal but if you have anything else for this series over there I'd love to read it.
(It was like reading Hope all over again. Haha The writing style was perfect. And it was soothing to have something in between the two ending tragedies. Poor dear Rudolf...)
Jadwiga chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wonderful. I liked the underscore of slash too. In character - beautifully touching between Rudolf & Fritz!
Zallah chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Delightful story! I'm thrilled to have found something at all for Prisoner of Zenda, and I love the undercurrents you include.
somethinguntraceable chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I love you so much for writing this.

Not only is it Zenda!Fic!, but it's also GOOD. And I read slashy undertones, as is my wont, but feel free to ignore that (see? I've only just put down the book, and I've picked up all the eloquence of it again. Dammit!).

But I digress.

Basically, this is excellent, it's going on my faves. Your Fritz is adorable & in character (I was always very fond of him), any mention of Rupert earns you a lot of hugging, whether you desire it or not, & Rassendyll is, as always, quite lovely.

Gorgeous.
Jack of None chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hah...well, I just reviewed one of your Count Cain fics, and I went to see what else you had written...wow, I remember this. You posted this on the RareLitSlash LJ comm, or something similar? Hee, it's great to see people writing fic - and GOOD fic - for the Prisoner of Zenda.
Kavek chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Hmm. I've always loved the 'Zenda' stories, and this looks like a good start. Keep it up, even though it's been ages since it was put out. I'd like to see more.