Reviews for Every Attack aka The Only Two Who Fit
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Lmao .. that was priceless.
nekoken chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I actually rather Liked the Ideal you had Kind of wished it tied into a larger story. It would be fun to see Ranma and Akane's reaction in the morning even if it would be predictable. Akane No! Not there that's and exit only. As Ranma's screams come from the bed room
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
haha!so true!::)
RoninAlchemist25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
how droll...but it makes sense! good story!
ryuuko-oh2d chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
while this isn't really a useful review...I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fanfics ever. _
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ya know, I never thought of that before. And it was pointed out to us so early on in the manga; do you think Takahashi-sama was giving us clues-subtle, but more certain ones-that early?
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was cute! It was so greatly described, i could picture the whole thing in my mind! Great job!~
chettedizon chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I LOVE IT!
Koala Kitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*giggle* you've got a real point, there.
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I lurve this fic! It's so not trying to be WAFF but it is! Love it, love it, love it..._
Teresa chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This fic is subtle, suggstive and tender. It make me feel a little sad for Ryoga... but only a little

I sent you a email, ask you for your permission to translate this fic, then realized. He wrote this fic four years ago, maybe the address that he gave don't works any more. Maybe this way works better. This is a fragment of the mail:

"...one of my hobbies is translate oneshots (Ranma's, only Ranma/ Akane paring). My language is spanish, but I can read in english well. The one I can translate is "Every attack" (or "The only two who fit"). There is a site in spanish where publish translations (and originals in spanish), of course, you will get the credit for the oneshot, I'm merely a translator. Please answer me, even if you don't agree at this.

Thanks for your time.."
Teresa chapter 1 . 11/7/2004

Thanks for your time.."
Ghost chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hey, I never thought of it like that!
This is a very interesting concept. Not to mention, it sound JUST like something Takahashi might have made up for the manga, had they ever been in that position. Applauds!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Way cool.
Priest chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
you might consider exspanding this one some day. Ja-ne (_)