Reviews for Between Love And Duty No More
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow very good story. I always thought that Leene really loved Glenn, but of course being turned into a frog meant that he probably wouldn't tell her what really happened when he and Cyrus confronted Magus and Ozzie...
Marle chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow I love this... awesome perception. I'm assuming this is in reference to Cyrus... it's kind of obvious that Leene had feelings for him when the scene of Cyrus leaving occurs and then his last words to Glenn are for him to take care of Leene.
Plangkye chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
And here I was hoping from the title this would be Cyrus/Glenn... possibly the world's rarest pairing, at least from the NOTHING that I have found of them. Sigh. Well, at least you were creative in who you focused on, and it's well-written. Let's hope it's Cyrus the Queen's after, not Glenn... then again, her falling in love with someone gay could lead to hilarity. But then again, that's not the focus of your story.
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow, what a twist. I would have never thought of such a turn of events. That was quite a throw. The way you set it up was great in terms of how the queen and king felt for each other. I loved how even though the queen was not in love, her care and devotion still showed through. You also showed a very wise king. Well written, and well planned. Good work. Pat yourself on the back, big time.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Great story. There are not many fanfics about Leene posted but this was a good one.