Reviews for Attack of the Plunnies!
notorious chapter 1 . 1/16
HAHAHAHA it's hilarious .Poor shippo.
ONNMT chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
...WTF? XD
Gah, this is so epic! Continue? :D
Inactive ONNMT chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Haha, great so far! Very amusing and entertaining, especially Miroku's comment on how 'educational' Sessohmaru and Rin were being! x3
dangitsesshomaru chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Hahaha please do update!
Shoomy2003 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Seriously, the thought of Rin and Sesshoumaru together gives me a complex. I love that you're popping all these babies in. And the Mary Sue's are SO ANNOYING. I don't want to read anyone's original character that happens to be somewhat or anywhere nearly to themselves or their dumb friends. Fantastic parody!
Shoomy2003 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
OH MY GOSH. SERIOUSLY. I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER! You have them all pegged so well! I am STILL laughing from last chapter with Sesshoumaru at the end. So god
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING.
Tootsiepop254 chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Are you ever going to finish this story? I was really into it...
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
O.o I truly hate Mary-Sue. Really. This is as funny as it is disturbing.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Oh for the love of *curse words that will not be written for reespect* I hate plunnies too. But this is hilarious!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
O.O God that's scary. Unnaturally so.
Kiki-Bunny23 chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
*cowers in corner* scared...plot bunnies...fluffy insane...mary sue...pregnant...4 kids...kouga...inuyasha, fluffy...sango..miroku...pink...mommy save me *jumps up and runs in circles* they're back *runs into wall* no No NO!
Blair chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Oh WOW! This story is great! I hope that you update soon. But no rush. :)
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
... I... love... this... story... Its a parody of every. Single. Fanfictions EVER MADE! ... Its so awesome! -. Hm... I wonder if Naraku or any of his minions have been bitten... Hm... Kagura gone insane... now THAT one would be strange... ignoring the fact she's dead but... -sigh-

PLEASE, update soon!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
I finally found this again...thanks to Z! I'm too tired to do a cc, but I loved this from the first moment I found it. Great job!

Snow