Reviews for Mommies Dearest
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Very creative! Hey, be sure to check out my Totally Spies fic. It's about this guy named Dean, and he has these powers.

Very good job with this fic!
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Excellent job finishing up this fic. Good job!
Brian chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I like episode twists. Pretty good.

You know how dach spy has a running gag? If you had one, what would it be?

My characters running joke is he pronounces words in some weird way, like he pronounces "invisible" as "invisable."
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Cool! I like it! Update Soon!
AeonFrodo chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon.
carrie chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
please update soon.
Reggie chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Great! funny and smart keep it up Mat your stories are awesome. I do have a suggestion though, you think you can make a TS fanfic with my help. I want to see how the spies react (including my crush Britney) when a former gangsta from Compton, CA becomes a spy and moves to Beverly Hills and also attends Beverly Hills High. Email me some time and we discuss more on this topic alright,okay bye.
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
I will give it a think over. And again, nice chapter.

And in response to your question, no, I don't mind putting Brittney into our joint project, in fact I was planning on putting her in my second half of Totally Extreme. What role she plays? Now how good will that be if I spoil the surprise!

Anyway, I await the next chapter!
SonicLover chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Is something wrong?

Oh, never mind. Go with "Boy Bands Will Be Boy Bands", I guess.
Farhan Tre chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Aggrah...that darn FF firewall prevented me from typing my e-mail in the chapter...Chcek out my profile, I've enabled my e-mail

Marty
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great job so far, Mat!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I was about to send you chapter 6 of Beyond the Looking Glass on Friday, but Dad had to take my computer apart so he could do maintenance on it. Dad's been at it for a while, and I still haven't got it back. (FYI, I'm typing this review from my uncle's computer.) Hopefully, I'll get it back soon. Probably on Friday. I'll be waiting.

So far, so good! I really like this one! I personally can't wait for your take on season 3!

Signing off,

S.P.D. Gold Ranger
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Sorry, I thought I did give my suggestion. Okay, I suggest Mummy. That is one of my favorite episodes.

Second, yes I don't mind a self-insert, infact I have done it once or twice myself, INCLUDING Totally Extreme.

As for the story, well done. Keep it up.
SonicLover chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I didn't.

Nice chapter, though. Er … would you mind letting me do "Mummy" BEFORE you do?
namechanger chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
great ch. so far, do the boy bands will be boy bands. i think the prison breaker names Tim Scam *i think* i can't remember.
Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hmm...nothing much to say...but nice...Thanks for being the ONLY reviewer for my fiction.. I expected a lot of comments but looks like nobody here's into sci-fi... oh well...Oh and let me know what out joint story's gonna be about...then you post the first chapter. I'll e-mail you the 2nd chapter okay...

Looking forward to it...