Reviews for More Than Words
KiyaValentine chapter 17 . 1/14/2009
Hey, awesome story. When are we getting more?
Nr.Six chapter 17 . 12/30/2007
hi! Nice chapter! Who is Billie going to see now? O I hope that Van chooses Billie's side! And what has that woman got to do with it? IS she good OR evil? Very exciting!

Hehehhee, you have a lot to do then in a day? :( I wish for the New Year that you'll have more time to write and post!

Nr.Six chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! You write so well! I hope she tells Van! O MAN! Poor DEAQ! PLease update soon!

And you have a nice Cristmas and New Year too!

Nr.Six chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
This is so exciting! The tension is killing me! I have to read more right now!
Nr.Six chapter 14 . 9/10/2007
o NO! This is also so sad for Billie! Argh she is in so much trouble, poor Deaq and poor Van! Please update soon?
Nr.Six chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
HI! It's me Shalimar, only I changed my name... O poor Deaq, Your story is still very intruiging, I have no idea what exactly is going on!
prplerayne chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
I'm so glad you've decided to finish this story, in spite of everything! It really is a great story and a tremendously fun read! Sorry about the house fire! I'm glad everything is beginning to get back to a somewhat semblance of normal.
prplerayne chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Yes, it has been awhile, hasn't it? And yes, that is an understatement, isn't it? One thing I've always loved about this story, is that, no matter how long it's been since you've updated, it's easy to just jump right back in to what's happening! Anyway, I am still here and this is another good chapter! Very intriguing!

Anyway, if ya want, feel free to shout back! I'll tell you what's been going on in my life if you tell me what's been going on in yours!
FoxyWombat chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
Great job as usual!
ashlyns chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
lol. i know what you mean about the grammer and spelling...but i didn't notice anything wrong. lol. awesome chapter. im glad deaq finally got a hold of Van. poor van. he worries. lol. update when u can.
prplerayne chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
Oh my! I can see the whole thing with Billie, Hill and Parish SO clearly! She hasn't punched the prissy little smile off his face; Im impressed! Now if only I could get my Deaq questions answered! ;) Oh well, this has held me over enough to let them stew til your next post! Is she gonna have to explain this to her boys eventually?
DKM chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
That was amazing! Oh, man... Everything is coming together. All this intrigue and mystery is slowly revealing itself. Very good stuff you have going so far. The Stacey/Ted/Robbie mystery is really pushing my buttons because I want to know what the hell is going on between them, and why they have something to do with Billie and her crew? And why is Billie trying to protect Van and Deaq from them. This is driving me BONKERS! I keep wondering, what is the common dinominator between all of them and I keep coming up empty. But what of these photos you speak of? That's really piqued my interest. Hm... What could they be of? BTW, I love how you managed to notice the Hill pattern. It's so very true. He does hold back somewhat, helps, then tries to hang. Very, VERY good observation. And as for that last little tidbit that you gave us... Interesting... You've really studied up on your Fastlane trivia. LoL!

Great stuff, chica! I hope you got more on the way soon, cuz you know the "p" word really isn't in my vocabulary.

PS: Yeah, 5AM... Totally sux. But whatever... I've learned to cope. And the ff stalking thing... Don't worry about that. It's when you get incessent emails/reviews bugging you to update your fic. All in all, it's actually better for you cuz you get a little boost of confidence. Well, at least that's what's always happened with me. Gives me just a little more inspiration when I need it, or a kick in the ass to get back on track with my story. Hehe.
ashlyns chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
it's okay that it has to be in two parts. its still good. please update soon
Shalimar chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
Hey, I love this chapter.I really like the way

you write and the words you use to express

the feelings Billie and Van have, and Hill.

Ugh, I just hate Hill.

Always being in their way, while they would have

to figth together against the bad guys, he figths

the good guys.

Hmm...Can't wait to read where Deaq is yes, and why

Billie and Deaq stared at each other so weirdly

And what will Hill do!
prplerayne chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Oh! This is getting good! What has Deaq up and done? Where is he? How is Billie gonna get out of this? Great update!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »