Reviews for Bluff
cool-girl027 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
please update this! it's really interesting
Reignashii chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
wow this story is pretty interesting! please update i would love to know what happens next! hehehe
rurouni dee chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Yay! You updated. good chapter. I can see that it's leading to something bigger. I'm also interested in seeing when Saitou's and Kaoru's relationship will blossom. Please update soon.
MiraResQNU chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
*crawls from under rock* Whew! Panda updated!... um, hmm a while ago... What'd I miss? *looks around* Oh o_O

She's still got it! Loved this chapter, dear. Your humor is as scathing as ever and the tea shop scene? *dies* Fabulous! Shura and Sou- wow, kinda funny that it's so syrupy sweet *cue 'AWEE's*. And bringing Kamatari in? *secretly hearts him* Very nice.

I don't know where this is going, especially now that you've brought in so many crazy folks- even Hiko!- but I can't wait to find out! Please update again soon, for me! *pushes story/author alert buttons then realizes she's already subscribed* Doh!

Mira _

ps- I see you've deleted Rosebud *pouts* well, thank you for being honest. At least it wasn't my favorite...
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Well, better then never I always say.. well usually at the least.. lol..

Too much meetings too little time... lol
Hikari-Kawaii chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
wow!

im not really getting what the story is about...

but its interesting! hehehe

keep it up and update soon!

;*
Falke-ness chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Oh wow. You're just bring everyone in! I can't wait to see how everything ties together. It's getting really interesting. Keep up the wonderful work.
flaming-amber chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
I really like this fic! I mean, there are part of it that definitely have a drama edge to it and others that are pretty lighthearted. You tend to oscillate between the both. The last few chapters have given us a lot of tidbits of information about Kaoru that the rest of the Kenshin-gumi aren't aware... such as the vile businessman... and the possibility that she might not know the full details of her coming to this world (... "bastard parentage").

Her hair got hacked off and now she looks more 'mature' but people haven't commented on it - (its not a real big deal, but come on! the ponytail was her signature).

I think that the fact that you're bringing onboard a lot of the 'major minor' characters to the plot is quite amazing. You even managed to put in Shura! The fact that Hiko knows that Kaoru is in Kyoto is bound to make things interesting.

I hope that you shed light on why EXACTLY Saitou is sending her on 'delivery' missions... quite a mind-boggle that one...
Obsequious101 chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Yay im just glad you updated! Great chapter, im even more intrigued now...lol
rurouni dee chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
This is turning into a good story; however, I realize the last time you updated this was in 2006, so to ask you to update soon seems kind of fruitless...nevertheless, I do hope you continue this story!
Obsequious101 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Yay this is really interesting, please update!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Wow I hope you continue this story! I've never read one where mad-men go around hacking of kaoru's hair..let alone a fic where genzai-sensei is killed off lol. Update soon please!
MiraResQNU chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
La la lala la! If only you could hear my lovely voice! I'm singing because I've been on vacation and just opened email to find an update JUST FOR ME!

Of course it's just for me- who else? *daggers at other fans who even consider uttering the proverbial peep*

Lurve this story! And lord if it doesn't just keep getting more intriguing every chapter. I've always been a fan of your style and dialogue and this lived up to my uber demanding expectations once again. Kaoru's internal dialogue is also fab. And then there are the slew of new twists that just make me crazy with wonder! Ichiro, the secret tormentor- I hate him already. And WTF is TOKIO up to? Gah, it's great. And you put out like 3 other updates back to back? Guess someone's feeling prolific these days! Lurve that, too.

Here's your great round of applause and a motivational locker room towel snap- keep it up! (or else...) And I'll keep reading (of course)

Luv, Mira _

ps- you write for avatar? My frind's sister was just telling me how much it rocked (she's 9) *snickers*

Still luv ya!
serabi chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Very interesting. Nice read when you're on a really short vacation. Update soon!
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 12/22/2006