Reviews for After
doesn't matter does it chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
Excellent chapter! Thanks for updating again so soon. It's getting really good. I wonder how Heero and the other pilots are going to react to the wreckage...
Alchemy Hael chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
AH! You updated! It's so great. I love this fic and it's so great to see it come back to life. Thanks very much for updating. Both chapters were great.
doesn't matter does it chapter 22 . 10/1/2007
It's not dead! This was a nice surprise. Thanks for the update! I look forward to more!
DaughterofDeath chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
add a new chapter
Alchemy chapter 21 . 3/23/2007
Ehe...I started reading this some...six and a half years ago...and it turned me on to your other writings because it was so good and original, the style, I mean, was original. I liked, make that, LOVED your Stop the World. I really love this fic too. It's been...hmm...3 years and 11 months since you updated...I check back every once and a while...Ehe, I'm not here to hassle you...I know that sometimes writer's block attacks and things... *cringing but understanding*...things happen...Well I just thought I would write a review. It's about six and a half years late...but that's how much I love this fic. I still remember it. So that's it. -Ja ne _
AndThus chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I like the second chapter and the last sentence sounded like... something someone wise or misterious would say. I give you 100 points so far.
Shin-chan chapter 21 . 2/14/2004
*shivers* ooh...can't wait till the next chapter! although, looking at the last updated thingy, it says u haven't updated in like, 11 months! *sniffs* please update!
Joon and Poe chapter 21 . 5/27/2003
wah! i love it! can't wait for more! juniper triton
Original-Syn chapter 21 . 5/14/2003
Wow! This is so good! Amazingly done and the plot is really really yummy! *bounces around happily* Please write more of this soon! *puppy-dog eyes*
devylzangyl chapter 21 . 5/1/2003
No! You have to write more! I really like this.
diane chapter 18 . 11/25/2002
Yay! *cheers* Update! I'm so excited. I wondered if Heero would ever find hope, and if there would be any saving of humanity! And I agree with Heero, there is something VERY disturbing about Relena. I hope Heero remembers to discuss it with Quat.

I also felt Heero did the smart thing by making sure Zechs made it on the ship. Not just for Meiran's feelings, but they couldn't afford to have Zechs captured by OZ. He heard Heero speculate the Gundam might be able to regenerate. That's probably information they don't want OZ to know. Better that they didn't take any chances of Zechs being captured.
mayu kawaii chapter 18 . 11/24/2002
I LOVE LOVE YOUR FIC *0*
MOOOO chapter 17 . 5/2/2002
Wow...

This story is really good. Please continue.
ShinsTwin chapter 17 . 1/4/2002
that was rally cool! i havent seen the movie so i guess this is sorta like watching it!

Shin'sTwin
Raven Wings chapter 17 . 1/3/2002
_ Great story, with everybody very in character. I hope you update it soon.