Reviews for Final Fantasy X2: Annihilation
fanficlove2014 chapter 27 . 3/3
I'm not usually one for something angst, but this one is different and interesting! It's almost been 5 years since your last update. I hope you find the inspiration to continue again! I am curious to see how it will end!
Raspberry chapter 27 . 7/3/2011
You haven't updated over a year but nonetheless I wish you would continue it.

I'm a huge fan of Kane. You really did a great job on his characterization.

"Why won't you just die?" - Collust

"Cause, dumbass, I'm already dead. And ya can't kill what can't die twice." - Alexander Kane.

Loved that part! I hope you update/finish this soon. )
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
good chapter
Camilla Hassett chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
Please continue! I love both of these stories, and I wish to know what happens.!
JohnnyLegend chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Sorry I haven't said anything in quite a while! Heck, I haven't even come to this site in years! Ha hah! Just recently updated my story if your interested... anyways, enough about me!

Seriously, your skill as a writer has not left you! Great job! You are an amazing writer, honestly! I hope to be as creative with my word and sentence structure, not to mention plot! The characters have such defined personalities, Alexander especially! It looks like it's been over a year since you last updated... but should you ever give it a second thought (like I did about mine) I hope to see something new in the future ; )
Denya of darkness chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Okay Tidus is REALLY creeping me out now! I'm really hoping he doesn't betray Yunie :( well thats enough for 2day, I'm tired lol I'll try to read more asap _

ps Please leave more reviews for Rise of the Shadows soon!
Denya of darkness chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Omg Vidina died! NO! Poor Lu and Wakka -cries- and I dunno why but I find it funny how Yuna was fascinated by her naked body xD this was a great chapter and I will continue onto the next one! :)
Denya of darkness chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I'M BACK! Whoa, talk about a drastic change in character. This is going to be one helluva interesting story :P I most read more! xD
Denya of darkness chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Whoa, I have a feeling Tidus is gonna become one of the baddies. This is pretty cool so far, I can't wait to read more but I'm quite busy at the moment. I just hope Tidus doesn't betray his beloved! _
TidusandYuna09 chapter 22 . 6/14/2008
Great Story. it was different to say the least. through most of the story i kept wondering WHY Tidus betrayed the one he loved. At least Yuna hasn't given up yet. sadly i have not finished reading, but will when i can get time to(I work Graveyard shift at the local Hardees) you mentioned a trilogy, are you going to do it? i hope so. check out my 2 final fantasy x and x2 stories and let me know what you think. Keep up the good work!
Xavier - Butcherer of Grammar chapter 26 . 1/4/2008
I appreciate that you are continuing, This story is very different to all the others, I mean what other story has Tidus as some Demi-god lol
wilji1090 chapter 26 . 1/3/2008
This is an excellent story I'm a BIG fan of the Final Fantasy series, especially Final Fantasy X and X2. I look forward to seeing more of this story.

- Tuba Bean

Author of Kingdom Hearts: Darkened Future
Xavier - Butcherer of Grammar chapter 25 . 12/28/2007
wow, to say the least I am surprised to see this here, but its good your going to finish it
Someone chapter 24 . 9/1/2007
man, you need to update this story, its really different to all the others out there, I think its a good different.
tfa1 chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
Well... that was certainly a ride through hell and back. That isn't to say I didn't enjoy it though :D I have to agree with what I've seen other people say: you really are twisted. I just hope your ending isn't as cruel as it's shaping up to be. At this point, you could destroy Spira and I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm pleased with what I've read, and look forward to reading more; so long as it doesn't depress me (maybe I shouldn't be reading anst - but whatever). Keep up the good work!