Reviews for Road to Redemption: The Progression of a Killer
Sonra chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Greet insight on one of my favorite characters in all the books I've read.
Athens92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I know this is old...but I just made this account and found it. Ihave to say I love it already...
freak-joy-spastic chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
Oh, that was so good! You truely have a talent for this. I just wish I could do so well with my fics, but I can't seem to stay focased long enough for anything with this level of complexity and attention to detail. I bow befor your awsomeness. Much anime love ~bye bye~
freak-joy-spastic chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Great forshadowing, and superb forboding within the text. I find myself on the edge of my seat.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Damn. There is so much I want to say, but I can't seem to find the words... I am left with much to infer over Enteri.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow, you're really good at fighting scenes. i applaud you. I look forward to reading the rest. PS: I'll try to limit my reviews to every other chapter so that you don't have 30 reviews by the end of it. Much anime love ~bye bye~
fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is the link for your Naruto fic, The Blood of Brothers in your live journal. You may need to change it.
SchattenTanzer chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
That was really good!
MysticForce chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Holy shit, girl, that was one hell of a sadistic wizard! I must say I am amazed that your story seems like it was taken right out of my head. You ARE a true Entreri fan, I can tell, you have read The Third Level and extrapolated the same way I have. When Jarlaxle said it was weird that Entreri could read/write even though he'd lived as a common street thug... I remember wondering about that myself, after I finished SOTS. I always thought he must come from a rich family and have a priest as a father... well ROTP shot that down, but still, as my sister said, it's no big surprise Belrigger wasn't Entreri's father because the strong bloodline of Yoshineck-what's-is-name makes more sense. Anyway, not meaning to go on a rant, but this is the second story I read from you (I read your story that happens after ROTP) and I must say I am impressed and will definetly read everything you write, as long as it doesn't become "slash".

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I write fanfic for my sister but I don't put it on the internet because I'm sensitive to flaming, but that scene when Entreri is panicking and hoping to get away reminds me of something I wrote.

He is taken captive by drow (not Bregan D'aerthe) and he is hanging from the ceiling, and I always imagined him getting away like Riddick in the movie (Chronicles of Riddick - a character very much like Entreri) by rolling his hips around the cord he's hanging from, going up, then another leap, up up up until he comes crashing down and breaks free. Anyways, good movie that I recommend.

I am ranting again, sheesh, I need to quit drinking wine and go to sleep.

One last thing:

“You could in turn betray your own son?” the assassin hissed, and that momentary flare of empathy, or insight, or sense of wrongness, however brief, was a clear sign to a curious puzzle-solver, a master game-player, and a concerned friend.

That is why I liked ROTP. Entreri finally proving that he can - and will - heal from his wounds. That in truth he is not like his father. His revenge was necessary, and I hope, really hope, that some day Entreri will accept Jarlaxle as a friend in canon, the way he does in your fanfic.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
This. is a good story.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
A lip-gnawingly good story so far. It's been a long time since -any- story started so intriguingly. Even if I don't like this story as much later, it has the best tension-filled beginning that anyone, a professional writer or no, could devise. Thank you for posting this story.
Locke chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
I'm shocked that this story only has 14 reviews as it certainly deserves more. Although the serious content doesn't give the story much levity I suppose it should be expected. I believe your story explains a lot about Artemis Entreri and his chances for future redemption. Keep up the good work.
Atoile chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Wow. That was really... intense. I like how Artemis and Jarlaxle are gradually trusting each other and becoming friends, not like some of those stories where characters undergo almost over-night transformations. I suppose you're going to reveal the whole priest thing in one of your stories...?
Letreen chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
hehe, i know this is kinda late but hey, i really like ur story! real fine and well done. i'm looking forward to more AE-JB stories from you. Good work!

Letreen
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
I really like the theme of this. I've been entertaining the notion that there is hope for Artemis Entreri since I first heard of him, and watching him and Jarlaxle interact is entertaining in and of itself. Looking forward to reading the rest of this series.