Reviews for Answer
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/19
good
moshi monster chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
wonderful fic! this deserves more attention.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AWW!The end was CUTE!
caiyoko chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Witty Witty, the ending made me smile a lot. I think the writing could be more fluid in the beginning because the sentences slammed together into too many ideas going on at the same time though. Overall I enjoyed this short read!
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this fic is adorable! dorothy and roger are such a funny and kinda dysfunctional (if only she wasnt an android) pairing. she always leaves him at a loss for words. this story is great because it goes back to the silliness of ep 9 and shows the progress of the relationship as the show went along (he did actually answer the question eventually). awesome job!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
In answer to your pm-they seemed in character, and so managed to misunderstand which question and answer the other one was talking about. Hehe. It had a correct feel to it, that Roger speaks shortly and Dorothy's answers are more formal and detailed, like the android she is, and that Roger was late for dinner as usual. : ) That's why I liked it. Neither was randomally emotional out of nowhere, which just isn't them. It was funny but meaningful, and what I might have expected from the show.
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
So emotionally beautiful. I loved it!
chanelly chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Dude, your oneshot was great! The last paragraph was the funniest part!
EveningIvyLily chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw! That is so cute!

You should have written what they were doing for 2 hours in his office(catch my drift )!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I love it
RmGuccione chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Very sweet and fluffy.
Skaia chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Great story, very cute
Zola1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I think this is an excellent first effort. I do suggest you get a beta-it's someone who looks over your story and checks for minor grammatical and spelling errors.

Good job, though! I hope you keep writing. :)
Dearing chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Actually, Roger did give Dorothy an answer:

(AS quoted from Act 24: The Big fight.)

"Dorothy, since you first came to live here, I feel like I've known you forever. You know, I never answered that question you had asked me a while ago, did I? You had asked, if you were human instead of an android, would you and I have fallen in love? If things had been different, like you said, maybe we would have. That's my answer to you. And please don't tell me that I'm dodging the issue. Right now I can't seem to commit to one truth, but I know that I won't waver in doing what needs to be done, or in going down the path that I have to take. Wait for me."

Of course she was deactivated at the time so there's a good chance she didn't here him.

Aside from that, it's a good read, and fan-fictions don't have to be canon anyway.

I hope you write more Big O stuff, it's very good material.