Reviews for Venom and Chocolate
deathless.smile chapter 1 . 4/11
I loved it! 3 3 .
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ugh, great I'm crying, I feel so bad for the mother Arbok right now, and now it's just so ironic that after getting all those badges the accomplishments in his life have basically been for naught, in the end he ended up dying before he could really do something with his life...

Of course, that Arcanine is truly loyal, willing to die alongside his Trainer... T_T

*sniff* My eyes are getting blurry...
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Ok I know this is old, but I was reading your notes on how to not read this stuff, but I thought it was really good! Really tragic and yet beautiful, how trainer and Pokemon died side-by-side. Boy that sounds familiar. lol

Great job!
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
A very creative fanfic. This was very sad, yet there was something about the Arcanines extreame loyalty that was quite beautiful. And to think, that all of it could have been avoided. This story tells about love, loyalty, and so much more. Awesome!
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
0.0;

Sad.

Really good, but . . .

Sad.

Finessefully,

X

P.S. I love the stories where the main character is nameless, too.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
thats amazing i have tears in my eyes
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was such a sad story, truly. I almost cried at the end because it reminded me of how my grandmother's breathing was before she died. Great, sad story...

By the way, my sources tell me that chocolate that isn't white contains a substance called theobromine, which cannot be metabolized by canines or other animals that are not human. Only a very small amount isn't lethal. (There I go again, in my geek mode...) Favorited, anyways.
Serpent Magick chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I cried a little bit, I really did.
Aurisa chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I don't knwo why either, and I don't care. But, anyway, I enjoyed reading this fanfic.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I think it's because their digestive system can't handle it. Science and stuff. That aside, this is very good.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
...I'm sad now...that was a good story! I feel so sorry for them two... *sniffs*
Gardie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I really like this story. I thought it was very sad and had an especially good ending. Keep up the good work.
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Shockbox: SAD!

Sixshot: Hey! Not So Loud!

Shockbox: You write the sadest stories! But they're still good!
FollowerOfGreyback chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
DAMN YOU! I like arcanines!

bah humbug it was a great sad story I read your other oneshots as well ( most of them) spectacular.

Im putting you into my favorite authors sections ( THIS IS A GREAT HONOR! YOU BETTER NOT SCREW IT UP )

j/king

f.o.g
detective ban chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That almost made me cry. I would have cried except for the fact that I have read too many sad one-shots today and cried myself out I guess. Sad, but it proves that all it takes is one misunderstanding to kill an army, let alone just one person. One person affects another who in turn affects another. To kill one can kill all, whether you want it or not. The meaning of cause and effect... Oh gosh, I'm starting to do it again. Almost every time I review one-shots like these I start with my little insights. Actually, almost every thought of mine makes me have insights... A disease maybe? (starts laughing at the absurdity of that)