Reviews for Love is Like a Storm
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Cute fic. I hope you update soon.
Hana-hime8D chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
hehe that was cute. update soon
TakeHeart chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Ohh... I can't wait for Itachi to appear and 'snatch' hinata away! And see what's Sasuke gonna do about it... XD

Nice 1st chapter, btw.
Lems chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hey !

. ! i was so looking forward for that story, and it seems like my wish come tru .

lol, and well, you didn't updated she's mine for a while but well, luv this story as well...

and yeah, hinata and sasuke are a little occ, but i don't mind, their new chara suit them .

anyway, you know how much i luv your stories anyway .

keep it up .. sorry for taking so much time tho TwT
Encuentrame chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I thought it was so cute. Please update soon. There are so few good SasuHina fics.
saki-kun chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That was good! I really love it! :D That was so cute Sasuke and Hinata conversation! _ Can't wait for you to update the next chapter!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I'm looking foward to "the Big Date", I just know it will be good. Anyway, good fic so far, update soon.
hopeless-flame chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
oh-wow! interesting! i was wanting to read "secret author", too... i love your stories! please write more!
The Dark Hanyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
When is Itachi gonna appear, we must have Itachi! I liked the first chaoter, please update when you get the chance.
AnimeManga lubber chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
CHEESY! I LUV CHEESY! cheese is good, don't you think cheese tastes good? TWO WoRDS! She's Mine...you MUST finish that one too! This one's so funny! ;) Sasuke's perverted! LOL
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This is nice. I has a different feeling, in a good way.

I could see Sasuke acting like this, but Hinata is more difficult. Still, if she has known him her whole life, it's not that weird she's this relaxed around Sasuke.

What age are they, by the way?
dreamingfreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Yay! Sasuxhina! I love that pairing...the chapter was nice but a little OOC...but i guess it makes it kinda original in its own way.

I liked sasuke's attitude at the beginning, burning the pic and all yet, I really dont picture him saying "dummy" ya know. Hinata seems TOO confortable around him, especially at the end, I think she shouldve been at least, like, red or something at him asking her on a date...BUT I'm gonna continue reading this since its interessting and interiging (sp?)I'm curious to see what they'll do on the date and when the others comme in *_* also, last thing, I love the fact that Sasuke is in the student council and I LOVE HINATA's dressing. That was well done; the cross dressing thing hehe..

continue and update soon!
ms.marigold chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
hi! wow another great story from you. Never mind if it's oc. I'm waiting for the other characters to appear! I just love sasuhina...

BTW, I would love to have another good read of your other fanfic She's Mine. I've read it already and liked it very much.

PLease update soon

Keep on writing..

Ciao,

Eirthye_
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
this is so good i love it ! please update soon ! haha I'm finally back in the Sasuhina fandom!hahah
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14