Reviews for Miscommunication
OMFG chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
XD Priceless XD
dioface1034 chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
It's really good.
The only bad thing about it is that you haven't updated in 9 years!
Please continue with this amazing story!
Thtaznninja chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Laughed so hard. So glad I'm taking Spanish so I can somewhat understand what they're really saying
alexa.evans.50 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Oh no! I'm so sad because I was just starting to get into this story and was totally digging where this was going and now this lovely story will remain incomplete!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Ok a Miscmmunication that I've had happened when I was young I had a speech problem and I was talking to this two girls I had met and I was telling them the story of when I kicked a guy in the balls and he ended up in the hospital. Well they thought that I had said 'kissed' instead of 'kicked' after that I was banned from ever coming back to that place.

By the way great story!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This was a nice fic with a few grammar errors. I find it sad that you never got aroud to finishing it.
SilverMajix chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
xD I freakin love you! I was laughing so hard my mum was looking at me like I was crazy, then I ended up laughing for probably half an hour because I kept thinking about it xD This fic is so freakin AWESOME!
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I just LOVE this story! Update soon! Seto is working to get Joey to like him SOME WAY. You know... I remember this one time, I was talking to my friends and since I wasn't really up to date on anything they started talking slang. I was really confused so I just picked out the words I DID KNOW and used some of the ones I didn't. Turns out I ended up saying I want to go out with one of my other friends that had a crush on me. It wasn't that I didn't want to go out with him it was just that I was already dating someone. Jeez, talk about miscommunication. Anyway, update soon! I hope this helps in any way at all! And I see it's been five years since you updated this. I hope you're not dead!
Tobiath Wyborn chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I think your story kiss ass! I love it and want more!
WriterBJones chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
You haven't updated in five years! FIVE YEARS!

Update! NOw!

Bjjoke
Sinner-Pandemonium chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait to read what happens next.
The Ultimate Uke chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
okay i had to review, cuz your so fuking funny! i sort of barely passed spanish and i only learned a couple of words that are keepers. And i failed conjugations so...i mean this would have help when i was like in 9th grade, but damn oh well. It's actually pretty gud, no problems at all except it was difficult to read da letter thats all.

luv,

uke-chan
FireKai chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
This story was very good. The first chapter was really funny. The second and third chapters were very interesting. Too bad you stopped writting at the third chapter. Anyway, it wasn't a bad ending for a story at all. It leaves the rest for our imagination. But, I would really like to see the true ending of the story, someday.
Favorite of Chaos chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
yeah spanish is boring and i cant figure how anyone can speak it.
Kame chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I think I reviewed this story around...2 years ago? Somehow I woke up this morning and remembered your story and wanted to reread it. It's really well written, kept me amused the whole while. I hope that sometime you will come back to FF and maybe fill in another chapter or two. Thanks, and best of luck!