Reviews for NIGHTFALL: PREDATOR
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ello'

Very nice story!

nice creative muse, good character layout, a tad light on the character developement but something that would make a very nice string of sequals...

J
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I don't normally like horror stories byt that was good!
littledano chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Brilliant! I really like these cross over stories! Very well written, good imaginative idea. Good charachters even though you only hvae one chapter. 9/10
J. R. Killinger chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Incredible Story and a good addition to the Nightfall series.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I read many of your fictionpress stories and it shows that you are very talented as an original horror writer. It shows when you write your fanfic because even that is original in the way it is presented. I like the Predator series and this one that gives it a strong turn, being Predator was the most muscular Action/Horror series you did a good job giving the ugly mother fucker the attitude needed.
Kaempfer chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I like the mixing of the high tech with the old school vampire. I want to know more about Nightfall now. But I like your story. However, it seems a shame to leave it like that. You've already introduced the Predator species to this world; take it to the fullest. Please? _
cal chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
that was soooo cool! gonna try to read ur nightfall story now. but thanks for writing this lil sidebar, cause it got me interested in the main one.
devil convoy chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
That is really great and cool.
SolarIce2000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is one crossover I never expected to see but I'd like to read more of this.(Hint hint hint)

:-)
Willum chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
While I haven't read (or knew that there was one) a BM vs PR 4, all I can say is that you apparently did not read this story that closely. If Batman lives in a world over run with vampires, then yeah, I guess this is similar to it. Of course that would mean the comic has taken a drastic turn. If you're going to "insinuate" that a story is a copy/rip off of another story, then at least read it completely, and try to point out what you think the "copying" is. By your apparent standards, any Predator cross-over would be like a BM vs PR story.
Baldwin Hart chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Ya know, if the vamp was a human in a Bat-Suit, this would be alot like Batman Vs Predator IV
Blade chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
How did u come up with the idea of mmixing vampires with predator? I worked well but i would have like to know more about the vamps background.
Some Dude chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Coolness. A follow up would be cool. Actually a Prologue would be better. But hey this is a cool story.
Bolo chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
This was the best. But it needs more chapters.
Gunn chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
A worthy addition to Nightfall and let's face it a good idea to introduce a new force into the Nightfall universe. The story is well written and although it's short the pace is spot on. Any chance of a certain Alien we all love making an appearance, maybe a egg was secreted in the predators craft and was thrown free. Anyway I digress, Nice one Willum, sorry it took so long to review.