Reviews for Reflections
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was such a great story! I loved it! _

-Neosun7
padfoot chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
T-the End . . ? o.0 WHy did you end it?

*hears crickets chirping*

Oh . . . yeah, hehe. . I loved your story by the way! It was really nice, light, bright, anti-depressing . .the 'we! Yipee! wo0t!' kind of stories that i just love reading. lol Well . .um . . . .are you willing to make any more chapters to the story? *hint hint* _-
The Cure chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
wha..what-what do you mean by end?
glerk chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Man that was funny.. Good one :)
Lady Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Hey, this was good...

"Name one thing the circus has on me..."

Ha! I like that line.

Anyways, it's nice to see a fic where spiderman isn't being mutilated or suffering from depresssion...keep it up!
Politik24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
this was a great fic, you write very well.
Victoria Hughes chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That was well done. I don't know if that means anything to you, but considering the quality of most fanfics out there ... trust me, it means a lot to me.

Only one very tiny complaint: the end was too abrupt. But really, how does *anyone* wrap up an introspective fic? It's impossible, from personal experience *buries her face in her hands*. Congrats on a job well done!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Ah perfect .
Sailor Chibi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
That was a great story! One of the better Spider-Man Fanfics I've read...Well I hope this is to your liking...

SCM
Mavrick chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
good story, I like how you reflect Parker/Spider-Man, it's right on I hope you write more
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Oooh. I liked this. Interesting ending, and it really sounded like I was listening to Spider-Man the whole way through. Good work. :-)
Big B chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
I thought it was pretty darn good..Not often do you see spiderman thinking about the good things in life.
Chame chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I'm not a huge Spiderman fan, but even so this was pretty cool. It wasn't dripping with angst, it was just a nice, simple story. I like that.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
My favorite part of this story is the beginning. What an awesome way to start a story. Nothing can top the Scott and Jubilee stories right now, but I like this one a lot, too. Keep 'em coming! :)
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Fun. And you hardly get that anymore, after all they've done to poor Spidey...