Reviews for What Matchmaking Could Lead To
rukawaiscool chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
That's my favorite song! I wonder how Sasuke's voice is, hmn... I guess it's very deep and melancholic. Wow. Nice chapter. Update soon.
rukawaiscool chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
CROSS DRESS! Whahahahaha very hillarious! I wonder if he'll do it, oh well till next chapter, sweetie!
Sasuke rocks chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Will he or will he not cross dress? THIS IS EXCITING! NICE!
rukawaiscool chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Poor Sasuke-kun. Always outclassed by Itachi. whenever, wherever. Ow... i just felt pity
rukawaiscool chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Nice one! It's a blind date! What i was expecting! Yes!
Sasuke rocks chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Wow ItaSakuSasu! NICE! WOWOWOWOW! Keep it up!
rukawaiscool chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Wow. She likes Itachi. I knew it...
rukawaiscool chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yet another Sasu Saku... I think I'll be reading this one too...
Sasuke rocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Nice one! this is awesome high school setting and those matchmaking ideas! I wonder is this is an ItaSakuSasu. I love this!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
That was just too sweet for me to handle! X3
maldita08 chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
okay, i really like your story but this part is a lil off, hinata-chan is too bold.
Heart's Door chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Neh... A bit disappointing. The story was going fine, but then you kind of rushed Sakura's feelings. She didn't have that much interest in Sasuke in the last chapter, and then all of a sudden she liked him. It didn't make much sense. I thought that the little "serenade" was really sweet, but you should have saved it for a later chapter. In the end, I wish you had kept the story at the pace you had had it before. With the little love triangle and Sasuke trying to get Sakura to like him. It seems like the victory is too soon to really be a victory. Like... The sudden spark of interest in Sakura doesn't go with the personality you gave her. Also, (not trying to nag. sorry.) you still need to work on the tenses a bit. Sometimes you're doing past tense, but then you switch to present tense. Tenses are tricky, but mostly it's like if you say "Sasuke murmured" you switched the tense in the next sentence by saing "as he eats his popcorn. It should be "murmured" with "ate" or "murmurs" and "eats". (the -ed changes the tense) I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a know-it-all. :(

I was really looking forward to this chapter. I'm sorry, but I was sorely disappointed... :(
Andrometamorphose chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
this is so cute! keep it up! i LOVE it!
yukibozu chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
aw... how sweet. :) UPDATE!
diet coffee chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Nice, real nice. haha, he must sing good, with that deep woice and all. Wait, does e have a deep voice? *shrugs* oh well, haha

Izzy-chan