Reviews for Heir of Slytherin
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/14
We all make choices and Harry choose to bottle everything up so he in reality has no one to blame but himself for keeping everyone in the dark.

It's not Gryffindors fault. It's not the Republicans fault. It's not the Liberals fault. It's not the Suns fault. It's Harry's fault for taking the *easy* way out by doing a cop out. (I think that's how it's pronounced)

Harry needs to take responsibilities or otherwise things will just get worse not better for him. Real life doesn't just hand you things.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/14
This is a lot more realistic then the other founder time travel that wounded up being a Mary Sue on steroids fic with everything happening *just right* for Harry and everything falling into his lap allowing him to hide his feelings form others.

This Harry is a lot more realistic and the conversations flow really well rather then awkard or rushed.

Now I don't like sexual stuff in stories unless it's done naturally well so I can skip the *Ewwwwww gross* stuff otherwise it comes across as just trolling for attention and the rest of the fic would be lost to me as they focus more on feely tweely stuff like most Liberals do ignoring reality and not caring if an idea works or not.

If it doesn't work try the same thing over and over again and you might succeed this time with enough people believing it!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/14
*Insert Chicken Dance Theme* while Godric is running around on the map.
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 6 . 2/24
Sneaky sneaky Ravenclaw!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 2/12
:D
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
cool, hope you finish this one day
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Can't wait to see what you write next!~
Zyenna chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Oooh... Rowena... that sneak! I can't wait to see where this story goes. It's going to be very nice.
A fan chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
You know... I would like and I'm shure others would agree that you should continue this tale for it is really good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Wait, what happened to last living relative?
AnariaLenair chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Why does Salazar hate his family so much? Is Ares the basilisk that Harry killed in his second year? Will Salazar and Harry get together and if so, will Salazar go with him back to his time? What will his time with the founders change about Harry and what will he do when he goes back? Please update soon!
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
It is sooooooo cute. I love this story. Please write next charper.
Death bites chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Omg ares is the basilisk is the one harry killed in second year oh no
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
sorry you have left a great story to stagnate. it's a real shame when that happens. thank you for writing as much as you have and thank you for sharing it with everyone.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Loved reading this and so wish that there was more! ;o)