Reviews for Hindsight : Realization
the grey mage chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
thanks for the great read. i do feel bad for sakura sometimes.
silt chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is now one of my absolute favorite stories. The ending lines are simply fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
nbm chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aww
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
The last line killed me. I'm sitting here with a friend reading over my shoulder, a friend who by the way will review later, and we are dying over this fic. But at the same time... Suffer Sasuke! Suffer Sakura! Bwahahahahaha! I'm glad Naruto's happy and I'm glad that you wrote this. The three of them, Neji Naruto and Hinata, are gorgeous together. By the way, I have been off Naruto for almost a year and I still loved the story. I don't think that I have seen this before but I really really enjoyed it. You're in my friends c2 archive and author alerts.
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is absolutely magnificent in its simplicity. A masterpiece of its own. You should be proud.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wonderfully subtle and so full of unspoken regret. Very touching, written with top notch skill.

I truly enjoyed this piece. Thank you for your work.
esther chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
whoa...nice one. never imagined naruto in 3some wit neji and hinata...yum yum hehehee

good work!
TakeHeart chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I'd commented over at LJ, but now I'm going to review again because I like this story too much.. XD

Actually... this is the 1st SasuSaku that I'd read, and I really like it!

Please do write more NejiHinas! I love all those that you've written! :)