Reviews for A Child Looked Back
nikham3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was good!

It's not much of a story, I'm sure you know that, but I like your version of how Alex sees Joey.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow, that was excellent. Very, very well written, interesting, abstract and at the same time very descriptive. GREAT fic.

Red Bess Rackham
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
this is so beautiful and so what alex would have thought..it explores also the psyche of one joseph francis tribbiani..as we who know and love him see him. sigh i miss joey...
Elliot-Olivia-Love chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow , good start!
tini243 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Geez; I can't believe I found this only now. (Especially since I have your other story on story alert.) This story is brilliant! So true to character to both Joey and Alex. You decipher them so exactly, showing the different sides of them, their feelings and motivations.

The first part about him still being like a child - playful, selfish, careless - drew me right in. You totally hit the nail on the head with this. But you also managed to show his other side just as eloquently which is something most authors just can't. Because the fascinating thing about Joey is that he's not only this or that, he's all of it.

And the part about Alex... I have to admit I was thinking about writing a story with almost the exact same content. About her musing about the difference between the man she thought she wanted to be with and the man she actually fell in love with. This is what makes this relationship so interesting, that he is *so* not her type. (Which is what would've been the title of the story 'Not her type'. But alas, now I can continue working on my other stories. ;))

It pains me to see that this little gem gets so few reviews, but here you are, getting another one. :)
buck chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
loved it! so hard to find jolex stories! please pretty please post another chapter :D
candleburn chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
that was amazing! great job, i hope you decide to write more joey/alex fiction.