Reviews for We were once the same
EkatiKati chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
YOu know what? Your summary really ticked me off. You're in no position to blackmail, honey, because your story SUCKS. "Due to lack of reviews, I may be getting rid of, DONE," was the worst threat I have ever heard in my life. Now, if this story and your selfish, blackmailing ways was worth a penny, maybe more people would review but your sourpuss attitude just sucks. You think that by threatening to take your story off you're getting more reviews? You're in for it, because no one with a mind would care what you did with this piece of junk. I just felt the need to say that and put you in your place. Instead of an actual summary, you have the nerve to blackmail.

And FYI, just because I reviewed the first chapter, doesn't mean U didn't go through the others. They were just so difficult to read because of the horrible grammar and the many cliches that you used.
thestinger chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
I really hope you don't take this down; it's the only fic like it. The best chapter is the last one; I really liked it. You are also a talented writer. I don't say that often, so go ahead feel special (I promise I won't tell no one)

~thestinger
lionheartgirlx chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
AwSoMe!
fanficgeek chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
This is a cute story.
lionheartgirlx chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
awsome! like it even more
lionheartgirlx chapter 1 . 10/16/2005