Reviews for Good Night
weezer42 chapter 3 . 4/7
I'm such a sucker for punishment ** still bawling unashamedly **

great end to wonderful characters...
pain in the mikta chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
*dabbing eyes*

Darn! Very touching and moving!

Should come with a hanky warning, though...
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Absolutely brilliant, one of the best Sam/Jack stories I've ever read (and I've read...hundreds).

Bawled my eyes out during the final chapter. You captured them so perfectly, it was just...yeah...beautiful.
AbbyF809 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Oh my! Breathtakung and heartmelting! I swear I love that story!

greets

Katja
kmccormick03 chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
that was one of the best stories i have ever read. i cried towards the end. i loved it.
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
One of the best stories I've read on FF. I used lots of tissues for this one. It was so sad but beautifully written. I could just picture Sam holding the stone when she couldn't stop grieving.
Gen Varel chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
I'M BAWLING! What are you doing to us, woman? Very romantic, but just too sad! Beautifully written, as usual.
IAmTheBoss chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Ya keep makin' me cry. My Gosh! It hasn't much been ten minutes since I last stoped crying. Awsomely sad story. I love it. Another one for the favs list. Now, off to search the world for more tissues. _
owaranai.natsu chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
o wow, that’s really sentimental. That would be the greatest gift to leave someone if they died. The star was an amazing notion, and a very good idea, very therapeutic. Very sad, but nice story;)
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
aw, the ending was really sweet. I love Teal’c’s little speech about destiny into reality; that was truly romantic wisdom. I love how General Hammond scared Jack. I guess since they’ve been so used to the regulations that finding them kissing in public might catch them off guard. Nice chapter:)
nogigglingmajor chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Ok, so now you've got me crying, seriously, tears are falling.
Rach5 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
That story was so sad - the ending wow - my eyes have tears ready to spill. what a ending - awesome!

You are an great writer.. love all your stories.. but this has to be one of the best
gategirl13 chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
okay that was cruel... i loved the story but im crying my eyes out..still. okay your story will like never leave my head lol. :(:(:( so sad.
SomeoneWhoLikesYourFanfic chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
That was the f-ing best fanfic I have ever read in my life.
Zoser chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
Just another sap - you made me cry!