Reviews for The Better Alchemist
Lucien's Angel87 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
(sorry didn't feel like signing in)

Anyways, Yes I borrowed Star Ocean from my friend and when we wre playing we used to discuss the MackWell and Misty Pairing. So I am happy to see this story come out. So please continue and looking forword to future chapters. Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow, this was interesting to see the pairing being Mackwell/Misty Lear, actually I didn't expect to see Misty or Mackwell being paired up as inventors (t3h killer chef rocks!).

I really have no critism on this, yet.

This (hopefully) will become an interesting story to read. I give you credits for looking into inventor pairings, they aren't a lot of fanfics on them, maybe as side characters though. Well, personally, I like my li'l clique of inventors, mwahahahahha.
The Adversary chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
It was a bit short like you said, but considering that it is only a prologue, there is no shame in that. The only problem I see so far with this fic, is that you might want to shorten a few of your paragraphs by...a lot. They are a bit of a jumble and it's a little hard for me to read. But that's just me, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Another thing I just noticed...a bit too much drama between them at first. Even though the game provides you with minimal information, I don't think either of them would be prone to outbursts like that. However, this is FAN fiction and these are your characters to play around with, therefore, it doesn't really matter what I think now does it?

I'm so happy right now, I've got your fic, and "Eureka! I've Got It!" to sate my Mistywell needs. _ That's my name for the pairing. I'm an ultra super dork. XP

Keep up with the good work! _ Remember to take your time and do your absolute best. Great job on this chapter and I look forward to the next.

I'm sorry my review has little real substance, I can't think of anything else to put in it and my brain has turned to mush, disabling my ability to edit or think properly. As they say.."wootness, this roxxorz my soxxorz."

If you ever need a back up beta or something, don't hesitate to ask.

_

With the sincere hope that you continue this fic to it's better end, because surely it will turn out to be very well written, I take leave of this...review.

Sincerely,

Nox (Aka: The Adversary)

PS: My writing sucks compared to yours. _ so don't take anything I say too seriously.
IceBlueWings chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
wow! this is turning out nice! And now i wonder...is Mackwell and Lear going to be the second popular couple in star ocean? Well, what is the most popular couple? I keep on thinking Alnel is...haha...must be coz i like them so much...please update!
dark drow chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
o an inventer coupling story , please continue when ever you can. this story is worth the wait
Psychodog chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
that was short XD Make the next one longer pwease XD. I made a fanfic about Misty and Mackwell too come check it out. XD And yeah Albel and NEL for life!