Reviews for The Beauty of Impermanence
p0str chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Honestly, I don't know how you did it. That was absoltuely beautiful. Portrayal, situation and all.
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
this is soo beautiful, how you made everything sound soo nice, its soo beautiful and i think the ending almost made me cry, its so beautiful i'm printing it out.
Deidara lover.sasuke hater chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Deidara is is just hiding from everyone till Sasuke is was still able to fake his death!Deidara is forever!Deidara is forever!Deidara is forever!Deidara is forever!Deidara is forever!
I HATE YOU ALL chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I HATE THIS STUPID STORY!I KNOW HE FAKED HIS DEATH!YOU ALL DONT KNOW HIM AS WELL AS I DO!
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Deep.I don't usually read things without pairings or romance, but this was really good.
deidara fangirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I enjoyed this. it was well written and Id like to read morre of your stories.
fleeing-arrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Quite like the philosify behind this. Good job.
slaughterhouse chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this is so in character and really makes you think (: i love it.
Sage347 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very poetic... intriguing that for some reason Deidera is teamed up with Sasuke, though. Intriguing that there's a "connection" between Sasuke and Sasori (Not in a bad way).
Nazgullow chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
wow everything was written very very nicely... fav!

i love the fact that it doesnt have much fluff in it... unlike other fics~

great work!
TheColorsofSand chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was very nice. Extremely well written and incredibly insightful. That was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
kitsunecoyote chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
i like it alot! Only story like this! my 2 fave charries (Deidara and Sasuke) as a couple! WOOT!
Shannigans and Diggles chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
OMG I love this! So... SasuDei-ish! :D

favorite!
Myownlife12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
this was very well written. I'm glade to find a story that is not all fluff. I like how it did not come across as yaoi, just as teamates, and I liked it a lot. Must add to my favorites
Silent Note chapter 1 . 4/17/2006