Reviews for The Beauty of Impermanence
ching1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I don’t think anyone has put Daidara and Sasuke together, as teammate or whatsoever. Very interesting interaction. Hope it is not a one shot.
Adhenefallen chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
please write more! I liked this.
Okato chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This was just.. AWESOME! Sasuke and Deidara is an awesome pairing! XD
Juken Style chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
You should write more to it... seriously! SasuDei is actually my OTP from an RP I'm a part of LJ... I'd kill to see more fanfiction of them! And you're a good writer too, so... yeah! Write! Please? :D
Ujikofuda chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh my. It's a wonderful story, and I love how you portrayed the characters and their thoughts... plus, the ending made me think.

Definitely going on my favorites. D
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
The people who make these requests disturb me. I think Deidara’s right about the screws theory. Even Orochimaru couldn’t warp someone to the state that is Uchiha Sasuke. As Naruto said in the anime filler episode with the baka brothers “Looks like [he’s] a few noodles short of a ramen bowl.” /_ Aw… I actually feel sorry for Deidara because of Sasori. Not enough to forgive them for what they did to Gaara and Kankurou, though. Beautifully written! I was wondering if you were going to keep to Deidara’s speech patterns. Glad you did! Update soon!
verissimus chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i wish there were more stories like this... ones that make you think. it's sad how few people appreciate some of the best stories out there, ones like this. this is going on my favorites. good job, it's a great story.
sarehptar chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*sigh* I just love everything you do, and anything with Deidara is beautiful in my eyes. Anyway, this is excellent, like always with you...

I added it to my Deidara C2, hope you don't mind.
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow, this is pretty... unique. I mean that honestly. Very well written and really makes you think alot. I thought Deidara's thoughts were pretty engrossing and I thought the statements in the end about impermanence was interesting. lol, never thought I'd really see a fic focusing on Deidara and Sasuke and their interactions. Very original. Going to my favs.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2