Reviews for Ranma's Guide to the Galaxy Tentative Title
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/8
Weird
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
Drashin chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
they nuked canada no!
s'larn'eth chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
why is there no more, there needs to be more,
I Am Rolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Great story plz cmake more
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I like the concept, but you might want to take another pass at it with the grammar stick. Overall, I'd like to see part two; And mention that there is technically on the universe named Nabiki since...

"POPULATION OF UNIVERSE : None.

It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in it. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."

;)
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
sandcrawlr chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I love ranma and the Hitchikers Guide, so I just HAD to read a crossover. I like it :) I hope you keep it going, and maintain "the spirit of the guide". Just as a side note, the mercury computer must have been one hell of a gaming platform to cost that much :P
goku90504 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
WTF?
HomerNet chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I can proclaim this fanfic "good" without any hesitation! I was laughing out loud from the first paragraph!
grunt chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Man i love this version of the guide ;), dont worry about putting in too many entries, i for one liked them very much.

. ?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hmm, this looks really interesting,a nd can't wait to see hwere you go from here with this story, as well as where Ranma and Minako end up.
Wolfhunter chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Ok. For the person with the Review about some of what I wrote being unbelievable. I completely agree. It's true that Ryoga can't destroy the entire Moon Kingdom in a single blast, but, for the sake of humor and trying not to go into a long of a pointless history, I'll keep it the way it is.

Oh yeah. And the GP made Ranma an A Class Criminal because they were lazy and decided that it was all Ranma's fault. Look forward to an entry explaining this in a later chapter.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
'I really didn’t mean to put so many Guide Entries. Actually, I had planned on maybe doing one or two entries a chapter at most. It turned out much differently then I had expected.'

so what, they were fun to read...
Upgrade chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Okay, how the heck did Ranma become a wanted criminal in the GP files? At least you placed him as a Class A.

Ryoga destroyed the Moon Kingdom? How did he get their in the first place? And he did it with one Shi Shi Houkoudan? No way, not even with a Perfect!

Other than that, it's good.