Reviews for A Man of Misunderstandings
jon reeve chapter 23 . 2/26
Well, it was okay while it lasted.
jon reeve chapter 11 . 2/24
That last line is a gem.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 2/23
"Li-Han needs a school teacher…"
/lol, that's great. Nice setup, there, with the child.
Draynf1ye chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
I just finished all the chapters, not good at reviewing things but I really loved this! You are an excellent writer, please let me know if you ever do write that book.
bjq chapter 23 . 8/26/2016
AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Mark chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
I'm sorry I have more than enjoyed your wponderful series. I have a bad habit of reading long stories before going back later and reading again and reviewing on the second read.
Please continue this epic story. I've never enjoyed a fanfic more! Even your introductions were entertaining especially the famous quotes from famous people. Where can I get a copy of the "Devil's Dictionary"? Star Trek references, Casablanca, StarWars and so many more. And of course your story caused me to search for my copy of "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare! Thank You. I HOPE YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO COMPLETE THIS STORY.
GLAD YOUR BETTER TOO, been there done that! You've made me happy with your story so far, shiny.
Mark chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
What an interesting look at Jayne and seeing the way he looks at things is vèry interesting. I look forward to the later chapters.
Rev chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
Not what I was expecting, but I like it.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Just reread every chapter again. I enjoy this story so much.
twodogs chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Thank you for this entertaining story, please keep the chapters coming. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Sorry, I've lost interest in this. It now seems that your primary purpose has very little to do with Firefly and its inimitable cast and more to do with showing us your new thesaurus. Turgidity, when taken as an end unto itself, quickly deteriorates into pompous flatulence that loses all appeal, especially when included in florid prose which bends characterization to the will of the author.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Hmm. Two points. I thoroughly enjoy your verbosity (in spite of the excessive, unnecessary, use of commas, where semicolons would clearly be indicated); so perhaps I was a bit premature in expecting a corresponding familiarity with grammar and spelling. Very disappointed by this chapter. Not once but twice did you resort to using "it's" for the possessive form of the pronoun "it;" surely you are aware that "it's" is a contraction of "it is," and therefore has no place in either of the locations where you placed it. Second: I seem to remember that "Firefly" was a TV show. As a network program there was no place for gross profanity such as "f***" or "s***." Even in the movie Joss was very careful to avoid it, as indicated in the commentaries by him and Nathan. So why you be messin' up my "Firefly?" On a much more positive note, I laugh out loud at some of the utterings that come out of Jayne's mouth at your direction. This is original, unique, and quite enjoyable. Oh! Number three. ( I was so wound up in my own turgidity that I almost forgot!) Wasn't Bellerohon a planet that featured large bodies of water, over which floated islands of luxurious dwellings for the rich? Seems like I remember that from the episode "Trash." So why is it now a backward, semi-developed world suited to outlaws of Mal's ilk? As I said before, "Hmm."
Skyrere chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
XD
I simply adore the way you molest my brain with your big words.
I have missed this.
and I am very sorry that I have not been able to provide you with any helpful stabs in the creative backsides.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Every time I read a new chapter of your work it makes me want to go back and reread everything you've written.
vandevere chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
I'm glad you got back into this. It's so nice to see GeniusJayne, PricklyMal, and the Operative, back in action again, debating Shakespeare, and morality, and probably getting in over their heads...

Again...