Reviews for Utterly Illogical
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Haha. Oh, the irony. Very nicely put.
haydyBrown chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Uwaa, so sweet..)))
Waifine chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is the best written Satoshi x Risa story I've ever read, and oh I wish you'd continued it!

Most stories about these two take place after Dark has already vanished, but he has not yet vanished in the manga, but only in the anime, so there is yet no decisive ending.

That Is why I've always wanted to read a fan-fiction about Satoshi and Risa that takes place very much during the time that Dark is present in the world. Your story covers this aspect, and it does so in a well written, in character way which is very, very rare and hard to find.

Well written as it is, I wish you had continued it. If you ever write another, more in depth story to these two, it would be a dream come true.
IcedOverFire chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Why do people love oneshots? Nah, it was nice as it was. Good Luck with your other stories, not that you seem to need it. Hehe.
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
You know, it's true that Satoshi looks better without his glasses. Interesting play on the word "dark."
PsycoArsonistArtist chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like this story. - It was good.
ano-nime chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow! the 'illogical' thingy was great! and Satoshi's conclution of it was even greatero

it's not really Satorisa yet, isn't it? But the story was so smoth and they're really on their character. Great job!

I enjoy it very much Make me smile Satorisa ROCKS!
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So cute! good job
gooeycheese chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
LOL SOO CUTE LOVE IT!
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
nice .

I like it a lot.
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
HOW KAWAII! I'm a weird pairing fan, and this story is cool!
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Have I told you howmuch I love your work? The characters are always perfectly written, and the stories are flawless. This was just beautiful. The descriptions were entrancing, and the idea itself is, contrary to what Satoshi would say, completely logical. Great job!

Avalon
trapt-tage chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I enjoyed it muchly, I must say. It wasn't overly sweet (which is good), and it was very well written. Personally I liked the theme of Illogic that ran through the piece.
everwhite chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Short and Sweet! Both characters are IC and I can see it happening!

Excellent job
Maite chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Great writing, loved the last line. Story name, too.