Reviews for Doesn't Matter
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is awesome. I'm a fan of both characters so it was fun for me to read this. They're cute.
Cherry chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
DUDE! This story is great you need to keep it going.
Kendra Chetnova chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Are you EVER going to continue this story? It's been months since an update! You can't just leave it hanging there! C'mon! Are you even reading this? I'm emailing you now anyway, so there! ;)
Ariyana chapter 11 . 4/7/2006
Oh I see, you're also trying to set up why Elektra is so distant at the beginning of her movie. She almsot got her life back but got screwed again. I'm always a sucker for an actual thought out crossover. Although Elektra and Constantine falling for each is a damn hard sell but after 11 chapters you sold me. I hope you decided to finish it.
Demoness Wandering chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
Awesome job! I love it more than apple pie. I actually haven't seen or read anything about Elektra but I've heard of her.. now I'm interested. Awesome!

I'd love to read more!
Kendra Chetnova chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Helo? You still there? It's been over two months! You've gotta put more of this story up! It's killing me to be left with this kind of cliffhanger!
Yersi Fanel chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
You have to finish this because:

1. I want to read the end

2. You write Chas as a fucking bitch and I want to know if there's a reason for that

3. If what I'm thiking is going to happen, it will be cool and I want to read it.

4. You CAN'T leave an unfinish publish fic because for an author is a sin

5. You make me read this, you finish it!

With that you an tell that I like your story and I really want to read more, please update soon, you have good skills to write, take care.

- Yersi Fanel
Kendra Chetnova chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Are you EVER gonna update this?
nomey chapter 11 . 12/27/2005
excellent, excellent. I just read this entire story, and I am quite impressed. Well written, and Elektra isn't a Mary Jane, there isn't a ton of description about how gorgeous or perfect she is, and I enjoy that. Your story is very well in character, the things John says are true to his persona in the movie. What I would like *cough cough* is a steamy scene. Don't you think they deserve it?
Cypress Sunn chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Great chapter. It fills in all the little details I've been wondering about. It's sweet and personal and I liked it, short or not.

Counting the seconds until your next update:

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10..11...12...13...14...15...16...17..18...19...20...21...
Kendra Chetnova chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Very nice. The major feel and content of the chapter make up for its shortness. I forgive you! Remember: quality, not quantity! Well, most of the time anyway! ;)
Cypress Sunn chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
And the plot thickens...

I'm glad you brought Chaz back.

Can't wait for your next update!
Kendra Chetnova chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
Very nice! I like how you brought Chas back for a cameo! Okay, more please!
Kendra Chetnova chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I loved this chapter! And thanks for the healing description! I really liked your take on the process. Update within the next three (or so) days or I shall send my flying purple butt-monkeys to attack you until you do! They won't kill you, because if they do you won't update and they know I will hurt them. Post more soon!
Kendra Chetnova chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
To hell with being patient! You must update this story! *angrily shakes author* I've waited a week to read more! I must have more! *walks over to croner and begins rocking back and forth* Must have more must have more! Must get the fix must get the fix!