Reviews for Zombies in the House
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was hilarious and he ATE Volger! XD! He should eat Twitter next! 8D!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
HeHe. Doggy-Wilson!
THANKYOU chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
zombies, say no more.
Stolas chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
If I may say, an excellent and silly item. You should be proud. I wish to make a House Versus Zombies fic but can't decide on the cause of the outbreak. Any suggestions? Oh and I loved the part where you had Wilson answer to House whistling. Very nice!
Isaac the Jyubi chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Lol. im a big fan of house, and that was so funny! :P

Zombies. Rectal cancer? lol. well done
affinityreign chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
-falls off chair due to laughter- Ow.. oh my ribs... ow... That was great!
Saena chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I think this may be the only good Halloween story I've read so far. You got House's sarcasm down perfectly, and all the other characters reacted beautifully too. A lot of these lines were so funny that I was trying not to laugh out loud (because when I first read it my roommate was asleep!).

The sad thing is, a situation like this wouldn't be all that unusual on "House". They've had diagnoses just as weird, if not more so.

Saena
Asteria chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Zombies are always funny!
chilibreath chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This-is brilliant! Wish Vogler met his end like this-and with the man's size, there's enough to feed three zombies! XD
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
LOL! That's a terrific ending! I loved “And he messed up your hair,” House helpfully pointed out.
phyco352 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
OMG I fell of my bed laughing. I cant stop freaking laughing its freaking great. You need to keep writing this great stuff The Quality of Mercy is also freaking awesomely great. You need to write more and I am here to cheer you on.

Although cheering isnt my thing maybe I should buy you candy. Yes, candy should do it. I can't cheer for the life of me but candy I can buy not a lot buy enough maybe to make you happy. Please write more of them I will read them and so many others will too. They will leave tons of feedback and you will forever be happy.

Chase, Chase, Chase kicks ass and House rules too and Cameron and the way you write them beautifully. If I beg some more will you write some more. Maybe you're in the process of writing something now and you reading this is getting in the way of that. Crap stop reading. You have to STOP reading now and get back to writing this story that might not even exist now.

Am I babbling. I can be babbling. I have been known to do it every once in a while. Okay that's what Im known for babbling but dont tell anyone they'll make me stop talking all together and sometimes my voice is all Ive got. What the heck am I talking about.

So yea. Keep writing this most likely imaginary story that Im making up. Maybe you could write me specifically a Chase and Cameron one. Pleaes. I love them together. I believe that they trully belong together forever and always times a billion trillion.

Um once again great stories and keep them coming. They kick ass.
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ahahahahahaha!...(goes on like this for sometime)

Thats the best humor fic I ever read. D. Very good! *gives cookie*
Augusta chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I wish FOX had done something like that. Too funny.
Winter Stars chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
You little beauty. That was just hillarious. Fantastic. Everyone so in character, and I can just picture Chase fuming, eyes wide with disbelief while House snarking away happily, Foreman and Cam throw in diagnosis after diagnosis in perfectly calm, professional manner just to irk Chase even more :) and the vasculitis! MRI of Doom! Hah! I saw the thread on TWoP too, and Gosh, never thought that someone will come up with a story (and a good one at that) this quick. You are a star. The only typo was that Vogler's ten mill instead of 100 mill. but hey! Vogler was one smart dude, bet that zombie got a jumbo size delicacy, so fine, fit for a king. Great job, love it, love it. _
wonanee chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hilarious! Simply amazing! I would be writing more but I'm still rolling on the floor laughing! Hope you'll keep on writing humor!