Reviews for Winchester Meets Halliwell
tejal.thanki chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
It's been a long time since I reread this story but when I did I realise I needed to mention the important impact it had. When I first came across this I had never heard of Supernatural, then I read your story and the following few weeks season one is set to premier in my country. Ten years later, here we are. I loved this story and how you interwove the characters together in way that kept all four real. Thank you for sharing and more importantly for me thank you for the world of Supernatural.
Neumzie chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
1: this is really interesting. it's not cracky or anything. congratulations! lol
2: if this is finished, you need to mark it as complete. it's confusing otherwise
3: i wish there had been one where it was the winchesters being the badasses and saving the halliwells. i wonder what wyatt and chris and the rest of the family would say if they saw the boys next sometime after/during season 4. they're not just hunters anymore, after all. just wondering.
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
lol nice, I usually don't read crossovers for these shows but this was good :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I love that! I would love to see a fourth meeting D

Great universe idea D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Love that!

Love the dynamic between the two sets of brothers D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like it!
TaraHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
LOL! That was a fantastic story. I've never seen the Winchesters and Halliwells woven together so well. Great job!
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
My God this is awesome!

Are you planning on adding more or is this it?
Aeirlys chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
wow I so love your story

I hope there'll be other chapters like that

love the interaction between the 2 pairs and the "big brother" ' things
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
It can't be over that was too good. keep up the great work can't wait for more stories. :d
darkgirl3 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Yet another excellent chapter can't wait to read more keep up the great work :D
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
You combined two of my favorite shows and four of my favorite guys from the shows. Wonderful doesn't beging to cover it. Keep up the great work and write more please. :D
novashanti chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
“Dude, either you're lying or you have a very sad life.”

Funniest line I've read in ages. I'm still giggling over that one.
heartfallen chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Neat story idea and wonderfully written
d chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
keep going! i really like this story.