Reviews for Hand of Fate
bur bur chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
i so love it hope you update very soon
Jane Stark chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
I am so happy that you write a sequel. Cannot wait until Dracula meets his children. Please update soon.
Bloodsired chapter 26 . 5/26/2010
Interesting story, i just finish the 'A Girl Called Destiny' and read this amazing sequel 'Hand of Fate' too sad one of destiny's son died, and the most memorable part that i like is seeing/imagining dracula cooking, i keep smiling at the thought of that. Oh! I can't help but to think Ambrose got connected on Dracula somehow. Well, guess i have to find out on next chapie. Amazing stories, I hope you would update soon!
sewga89 chapter 26 . 2/3/2010
I read A Girl Named Destiny,and now Hand of Fate. I'm very impressed by your writing. It keeps me coming back for more!
something541 chapter 26 . 1/27/2010
from one cliffhanger to another...*sigh* great chapter! Update soon :D
something541 chapter 25 . 1/17/2010
Yay! an update! great chapter, but now the suspense is killing me! Update soon :D
Maddie chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
I'm sorry it took me so long to review, life's been busier than I expected lately. Anyways, it's always a joy to see you've indeed written a new chapter of this story! I feel you improve in your writing style every time :) One of the things I've long admired about it has been your expertise at narrative; I really get a clear mental picture of what's going on and I never have to say to myself 'Okay, let me go back and read that again' lol.

I'm so ready to get some answers to the qeustions prompted by the mysterious relationship between Ambrose, Drac, and Destiny, but I don't want to pressure you and drive you back into hiding in Writer's Limbo by seeming over eager for a new chapter. Therefore, I will only say that I can't wait for the next one, but don't rush on my account. I'll be here ;)

Enjoyed the chappie, have fun with the next update!

Maddie
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Lols, well, that's why you're called Creative-insanity, no? Then again, maybe you're just weird that way, but weird is wonderful *does a spin then somehow trips on air*
something541 chapter 24 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! Update soon! PLEASE! :D
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
*snaps fingers* darn, was hoping there would be a gabriel/oc XD lol, jk. That would be bad unless like... Drac was dead by that time or something -_- luffles the story even though its at 20-someodd chappies and is probably pointless to comment on Ch. 4, but Reading the top thing, I felt like commenting *shrugs* *kidnaps Gabriel Van Helsing* mine *crazy possessive look* XDD lols
Madison chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
I got your message and I was so excited that I went to immediately for the first time in months. Funny how the prospect of a new addition to a much beloved story can capture you, isn't it? I don't frequent this site as much as I used to, unfortunately. Anyway, an absolutely fantastic chapter, very fast-paced and engaging! The scene at the opening with the fleeing woman was very well written. This mysterious new character is quite intriguing. By the way, loved the descriptions of Ambrose, Kassia, and Drac responding to his malevolence. You have a great way of capturing emotion in your writing. I only wish the chapter could have been longer, but I won't judge, of course. You should be so proud of yourself for posting, so crawl out of that hole right now! ;) Can't wait for the next one, but no rush-I've learned patience when it comes to fanfiction writers.

~Maddie
pheobep3 chapter 22 . 9/29/2008
Please update
Mara chapter 22 . 7/2/2008
Thanks soo much for updating! I had thought that you forgot about the story or had lost interest in it or something.

I love the new plot twist.

Can't wait for the rest.

Mara
Nothing is What it Seems chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
Your story is absolutely phenomenal. I was so sad to think that it was over and you were not going to update. Glad to see you have returned, and with an excellent chapter, I might add.

I can't wait for more!
CrypticCalico chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
OMFG! YOU UPDATED! *shrieks maniacally with glee* I swear I almost screamed out loud when I saw this in my inbox! XDD That could have been rather disastrous, however, as my entire family is sleeping at the moment O.o

Ahem.

Sorry about that little outburst there. I think I get a little too excited for my own good sometimes :P

Anyways, on to the real reivew. I've been waiting to find out what would happen with Destiny finding the pictures for, well.. ever :P Poor Dracula! I'm so curious about Vesna now, I need to know the story behind it all... And I can't forget Destiny in all this. I feel so sorry for her right now, thinking that Dracula only saw her as a substitute for his dead wife. Especially since we all know that he loves her...

Wow, you left us with a nice little cliffie there, didn't you? I was wondering about that checkerboard through the whole thing and where you were going with it. I guess I'm about to find out...

Update SOON! Please! For me...? *sad puppy eyes* :P