Reviews for The Beginning
Make more please
Hey author I don't like how letty got pregnant. She is too young and not even married. Also It sort of ruins the romance between dom and letty. I'D rather dom and Letty continue their romance without a baby. It will just make it more romantic. Also your probably wondering how youcan undo letty being pregnant. Well just make it seem like a dream. Just please focus on their beautiful love life. focus on that please. I'm already in love with their already romance & the whole pregnancy thing. It ruining it for me. I'm Sure people feel the same
Yeah I agree too letty should not get pregnant she is also too young
Why, I mean why does this story have to go like this. All the others end with Letty getting pregnant. Why can't this one be unique and not have them get pregnant. Why can't they be smart. Use protection. I just want them to continue their romance without a baby. Also it's not even accurate.
Ashley chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Hi, I know it's been almost 2 years since you last updated and you probably don't remember the story line you were gonna write and think there is no reason to continue it after so long but I disagree because I am just reading it and I love it. It was an amazing read and I'd like to continue reading this story if you could continue it. I guess I'm trying to say that if you thought you shouldn't continue it after so long I disagree but it is your story and it is up to you but I would definitely read it if did choose to continue it. I'm sure you won't even get to read it because I doubt you even get on the website now to check these but I hope you do and get to see this. By the way it says you were having surgery how was it? Hope everything went well, much love. :) btw I have a F&F Instagram account, you should check it out if you like it's _forever_vin_diesel_
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
OMG! I've been reading A lot of stories about dom and letty ! and seriously THIS IS THE BEST !
Elena chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I loved your story and really enjoyed reading it great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
BEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL STORY!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I HOPE THAT WILL HAPPEN IN FAST FURIOUS 7..I HOPE SHE LET DOM KNOW HE GO BE DADDY..I SURE HOP SOOOO...WHAT AWESOME ENDING.. THAT WOULD BE..
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Awe good story.
1morning glory1 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Aw such a sweet story! I love it
myppe chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
come on ! you got to update this story!I love it! please
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
oh my god this story is awesome. i really really hope u update. its a tear jerker.
diana19 chapter 10 . 12/29/2005
can't wait for more
Vinces-Girl chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
great story but why is letty crying when they run into tran i know shes pregnant and everything but shes not that mia-ish.

anyway good story,