Reviews for The Casino
emmaleewhittaker chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Awe you should have continued this its so good
rogue chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
please please let there be more soon i really like it and want to now wat happens please
Jays Kiss chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
PLZ review it is so good! and i wanna see some hott spuffy action! get their freak on!hahahhaha love it keep it coming
ness345 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
What can I say? Amazing as always! I LOVED it. Very nice Spuffy moment, quite funny too. Like the way Cordy isn't stupid and knows exactly whats going on - not that it wouldn't have been obvious from their position! Damn her for walking in and interupting though! PLease post more soon, I can't wait for more.
spbangel chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
great chappy love please update asap
spbangel chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
wow bloody amazing cant wait for next chappy
InvisibleA chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
loved it update soon
wiccanistruth chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
this is so great i want more more more more!
rrdc chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
yup I did enjoy it :D glad you updated!, good luck with your clases and please update soon! xD:D
ness345 chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Very good, looks like SPike and Buffy have hit it off right away! Nice to see Spuffy.
rrdc chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
can't wait for more :D
fan reader chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
more!
ness345 chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Very, very good. I don't normally read AU's but this one is really good! Well done. More please! Nessiex
Amanda chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I like it and all, as in the basic idea of the story but I'm a real stickler for spelling and grammer and you have a lot of little mistakes like for example saying "bye the way" instead of "By the way" and "board" instead of "bored" you know, mostly malapropisms. Also, I believe it's Sophomore not soft more :P Other than that I love this story and think you should DEFINITELY continue, just pay a LITTLE more attention please?
spikegothicchick chapter 2 . 10/21/2005