Reviews for worry
anonymous01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Extremely well-written and in character. I love how you have been able to explore the darker side of Sara.
Mel chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is great, wonderful and i can not wait to read the next part.
Saphira1990 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I hope you will write more chapters its a real good story!
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
omg! You have GOT to keep this going! It is FABULOUS! I just loved it. It gave me goose bumps. lol. I think it's fanstastic, PLEASE continue it!
gumballfreak111 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I really like this , I love dark stories that involve Sara . And honestly it isn't that OOC , Good job and please contiunue !

Haylee-Bob
just me chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very well written story about a very touchy subject. You did a great job. Looking forward to more.
Minna chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hi

Your fic sounds very interesting so far, I'm always sucker for anything dark that ends happily (hint, hint:) It would be nice if there was some more.
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
you should definitely continue, but if not still a good job!
SS chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That was amazing!I liked the dialogue between Grissom and Sara and I'm waiting for more.
John S Gerow chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
An intriguing beginning. The subject matter is both thought provoking and likely to be touchy for several readers. Is Grissom handling the situation correctly? Or totally wrong? Is the threat real? Or did what could have been innocent musing between professionals who deal with the subject everyday get blown totally out of proportion? Only time and the author can tell.
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This was really good. I hope there is more.

Jackie
ToMyGrave chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love dark-angst fic. And this one is really really great. You gotta continue this, please.

a.k.a LostNovember
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
wic,

you have got to make this longer! i love it! i really do! it is dark and grissom has got to save her.

Sassy
Denese25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Great piece and not so out of character. Please continue.
deschanel7013 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
oh oh oh am i the first reviewer? i really like it, it was awesome. wow. sweet. i really like it. keep going. this is now my favorite among the thousands ive read, well maybe hundreds. but it really does rock.