Reviews for Finding Fate
Andreia chapter 14 . 3/25
I didn't find chapter 13. Can you send me the link?
madcloisfan chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
Loved it.

Sequel please? :-)
shugokage chapter 33 . 5/10/2013
Amazing story and great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
No, No, No. I need to read the 13 chapter. I can't find it. You should dedicate yourself to write here if we're going to be sick for the network for the chapters, inscribiéndonos on pages that do not want to be and leaving us hanging in the middle of a story.
What shit story!
tua33915 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
Too many unanswered questions. Chloe? Lana and the baby? CLois post-breakup? Completely left unresolved. Needs resolution to erase disappointing ending.
tua33915 chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
What happened to Chloe? What happened to Lana and the baby? What happened t Too many
kml129 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I love this story but the ending was left off like a sequel was meant to be written. So PLEASE write one!
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Kind of disappointed that Lois already knows about Clark
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I can only describe that chapter with one word ... HOT
Lily1986 chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Awe! Crap! I can't keep going until I get my hands on chapter 13 lol! I already joined your group... Just waiting for approval so I can see it! :)
mangers chapter 33 . 3/29/2011
I loved this story, a brilliant concept. Although the ending wasn't what I thought it would be. Maybe a sequel would be good to tie ends up.

All in all, really enjoyed reading this :)
joliehaitian79 chapter 33 . 6/24/2010
Ok wow, so Chloe is alive, with no memories of who she is or is she now in some other body and she is with Bruce Wayne. From what I can image is that she must be in her body since Bruce is a celebrity and would be photographed with whome ever he is with. And since Clois is in the media business I doubt they could miss that. I don't know I was left with the 'feeling of what the hell' in chapter 32 and then I am left with more questions and more 'what the hells'.
rebeldechica chapter 33 . 7/30/2008
really good story i liked lois and clarks bickering all through the story also the sex scenes helped also ")

great job all together on the story
Liz chapter 33 . 4/13/2008
I just read all of the story here and I really liked most of it. The idea was great and the plot, story, characters were all really nice. The ending... I guess just left me feeling a littl empty. I did not like that last chapter of the story before the epilogue... and the epilogue could have been better as well. More detail... did we ever find out what happened to Lana? Her baby or Lex? Or did I just miss that part?

All in all though I thought it was a nice story that I really liked! So good job!
remeyqueen74 chapter 33 . 4/11/2008
come on i need more i wanna know why chole doesnt know her name is chole and why is she with bat man i need more to this story