Reviews for Ellipsis
HappyHowler4myLuver chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It was short, but so beautiful! I love this!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow, this was short but in a way really deep. The depth of the characters resonates well in the small action of calling someone. Love the theme, love the word choice, and generally very well written! Awesome job!
merissala chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
it's good, but is there a plot to this story? If there isn't, i think it'sa good storyto continue!please do!
Cheese-is-good chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I like it. Very nice.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ooh. Enigmatic.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*GASP!* what a sad one-shot!

i wish this story had been different, but it's so like kyo! (at least, in my opinion)

well-written story. it has a really nice quality, even though it's sad.
Watashi no Himitsu Ai chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh! Very cute! I wish you WOULD continue this! I love it when author write more with Kyo's softer side... But I can understand why you won't continue it. It is a one-shot.

-Takahashi Michiko
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aw, how sad. That is good writing. Write more like this.
sleepy125 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow, that was so sad. I'm so amazed that you were able to move me in a few short paragraphs. That is something that most people can not do with 100 chaptered stories. This was excellent. Really really excellent.
Ishi Ban chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
It's almost as if Kyo's sad that she had forgotten his voice. Huu... I think that may have been partly the point of your fiction. Well written, if only a few paragraphs long. It proves that good writing doesn't have to be novel-length. Actually, it's almost a relief that you wrote this, posted it, and I read it. isn't exactly overflowing with great works, and it's reassuring to know that someone out there knows what "grammar" is.

One thing that you have succeeded in where others unfortunately fail, is keeping the characters in character. It's... not always an easy thing to do, but you've managed this and I'm happy to see it, read it. Your Kyo is believable. I think this is something he would think, and how he would act. Well done all round. :)
ParsleyFeline chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh please continue this. Would very much like to know what happens next.