Reviews for A Strange Sickness
Ranellope forever chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
You REALLY think it's a good idea to THREATEN to report people? I DON'T THINK SO!
Gaerdir chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Harry's pretty clueless, isn't he? Refreshing read! Cheers!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
great story, love every thing but the feel sorry ron part. but the rest is fine. and that how i felt when i was in love. hating any guy even buy her.

nice to see a harry and hermoine story where ron did not do anything wrong.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
*FLAME* *FLAME* *FLAME* L.O.L! This is pretty cute for a fic that splits the Golden Trio! :-P
HarryPotterNerd1003 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
What does fancy mean?
codyw1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Another "AWW".

And yes, the thought of Rob slobbering over Hermione makes me want to throw up too.
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great story! I love the progression and everything. Too bad you never did a sequel. I wouldn't mind you making me wrong ;)
chst chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nice.
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw! such a cute story :D also, thx- u gave me inspiration! :)
jadesabrexiv chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice and subtle there.

good show on the character habits and traits.

and i will only flame you on one little detail: why would Ron be with Harry alone at all in Year 5?

Reasons for the query:

Harry is no longer on the Quiddich team (i most likely misspelled that, sorry)

Ron would only study when Hermione forced him

and Ron is a boastful nitwit. he would not stay silent about dating Hermione.

just wanting to be honest. and i am used to reviewing on so i apologize for the long review.
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It's just like Harry to think that love is some kind of sickness. I mean, he has been deprived of love for so long because of his relatives. He is only seeing the bad side of love right now. I think Harry's thoughts of 'being like a scolded child' were perfect. Great writing and keep up the harmony!
Healer Pomfrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wonderful! Much better than canon ;-) Thank you for sharing this with us!
Aurora Reinette chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ahh yes. It perfectly reflects the thoughts of us Harmony shippers! I love your oneshots which is why I keep favoriting everyone. Just keep deleting the emails. (: We need more Harmony shippers here, or I just need to find their secret hideout. Thank you for writing them!

An ever devoted H/HR shipper,

StarlightRoses
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very funny.
smileyboo22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Love it!

When the first movie came out on DVD, the little 5-year-old I was watching it with asked me, "Do Ron and Hermione love each other?"

The expression on my face must have been horrified.

I told her no, in a very appalled, angry, and shocked voice.

I guess the kid was more intuitive than I.

This fanfic made my day. Thanks so much.