Reviews for A Strange Sickness
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aw! :) Very cute!
Ellimere Ancelstierre chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That is the most roller-coaster-like feeling i've ever felt while reading a fanfiction! I truly honeslty felt sick to the gut like Harry and sorry for him too when you described the R/Hr scene through Harry's eyes..Oh gosh, I absolutely adore your stories. They're so realistic and *swoons* did I say i love your stories? Mwaah!

Love you,

Ellie.
Krinaia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Cuteness! Your Hermione was very much in character! I was in need of a good fluff fic.
Ms.Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i love it! god,i wish it ends like this in the next book.i burned book 6,my mom and dad got so mad at me but yet again i was day dreaming of h/hr *smiles*.i loved it,keep up th GREAT work.
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aww! yay! I do not liek RonHerm...But I love HHR! SO as I love this story! Please if you continue tis story...update soon!

~Kohana
Lucy McKee chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Hey...not going to flame it

It was awesome!

you really should add a second chappie

this was definitely what i thought should happen but it didn't in HBP

so

It was bloody awesome!

thanks!
cherrysakura5 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
aw so cute!

i hope you do another chapter just to know what ron said and all. lol

so sweet how we saw harry feelings for r/hr!

how he was all bothered by ron!

wow so cute. just how harry would of acted. lol
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
lol! ;
LADY DANIELLE chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
OMG! I love this story!Awesome job! H.M.S. Harmony will not sink! At least if I have any say in it! Keep on Writin'

DAN ;)
BostonGirl88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I like alot. I always feel sick to my stomach when I think about Ron and Hermione dating. I loved how you descired how Harry feels about Ron and Hermione together and them apart.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I .. I love it! It's great! Now I have the courage to go and make homework again! Thank you :)

Oh and I was wondering, how's it going with Kissing Lessons? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Anyways, this story was, no /is/ great!

Love always

Tamar
Leah chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Cute, again. Yay for Harry and Hermione.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
fun.. a little akward, but fun
taself chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
A great story do love Harry/Hermione pairing. Was real cute.
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This was a great story! I too, turn green at the thought of Ron and Hermione being anything more than friends.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »